Hairography 1x11

The sound of harsh footsteps are heard from the hallway. I stand at my locker with Finn and Quinn bickering until it comes to a halt. I hear the silence and turn my head. Ugh, Rachel.

"I have reason to believe that Sue Sylvester may be leaking our setlist."Rachel informs us.

"Whatever RuPaul" Quinn rolls her eyes. "I have to get to class." She rolls her eyes and walks away from Finn, Rachel and I.

Rachel sighs and walks away leaving me and Finn.

"About that kiss the other day Jessie."

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"But we have to." I try to walk away but Finn grabs my arm and pouts at me.

Quinn walks over to me and whispers, "Emergency glee club meeting right now."

"We have to go. Talk later."

As I walk I turn around and see Finn standing there longing for me to come back. I turn around and walk with Quinn ignoring my scattered thoughts.

Quinn and I walk into the choir room and watch as more of us fill in. I take my usual seat next to Finn and Quinn.

Mr. Schuester waits for us to get settled before we start the meeting.

"So, I talked to the choir coach from Jane Adams and they will be coming over for a little scrimmage. Sound good?" Everyone nods.

We're all dismissed and I head out the door.

"Wait, Jessie." Finn puts his hand on my shoulder and startles me.

"What?"

"We haven't really talked." He puts his hands in his pockets.

"So what. You have a pregnant girlfriend. This is getting ridiculous. See ya later." I can't have feelings for him. I need to just ignore them and maybe they'll go away.

Tuesday rolls around and the Jane Adams girls are here to perform for us.

"Alright guys, take your seats." Mr Schue tells us to sit down.

Everyone stares at the troubled girls as they finish performing "Bootylicious".

Quinn leans over, "What the heck was that?" I just shrug in response.

After the girls leave, we have a meeting in the choir room.

"Don't worry guys, they were just using hairography to distract from their singing. It takes no talent whatsoever to do that." Rachel informs us.

"Okay Rachel, but I went ahead and got some surprises for the guys from the theater department." Mr Schue reaches in a bag and starts tossing wigs at the guys. "We're gonna do the opening number to Hair."

Glee is dismissed and we all go our separate ways besides me and Finn and Quinn and Puck.

"Have any plans tomorrow night?" Finn asks me as I put all my books into my locker.

"Yea. Homework and Netflix" I laugh.

"That's a shame." Finn puts his hands in his pockets and sighs dramatically.

"Why's that?"

"Because I have two tickets to the reds game tomorrow. I know you like baseball and I can't take quinn since she has something going on I guess"

"Sure sounds like fun" I smile and turn away. Walking away from my dream man

______

"Are you serious!!?" I laughed into the phone.

"Yes!! He stole a baby book" quinn laughed back.

"Well isn't that just adorable" sarcasm radiating from my lips

"So me and puck are hanging out tomorrow for a test run. We're babysitting mrs schuesters sisters kids"

"Oh fun."

"Yea so you need to go to the game with Finn."

"Was already planning on it"

"Oh I have to go for dinner. Talk to ya later girl"

"Kay bye"

______
Saturday night rolls around faster than I thought.

Honk

"Bye mom. I'll be back around 12"

I run outside trying to make sure my hat doesn't fall off.

"You look cute" Finn giggles at me.

"Thanks. You always do." I kiss his cheek.
I decided to wear my reds baseball jersey open with a black tank underneath with a pair of leggings.

"I brought a glove, just in case you wanted to try and catch a foul." He smirks.

"You know me so well"

"Listen. I can't keep this up anymore." Finn says and I'm getting worried since he's driving and all. "I think- I think"

"Pull over" I demand.

"What-" I cut him off with my lips on his.

"Listen, I know that you're dating a pregnant cheerleader but what we have. It's undeniable" I whispered.

"I know, I know" he puts his forehead against mine.

"Alright let's get to the game" I smile and feel his smile against mine.

We get to the game and it immediately starts pouring rain.

"Oh god." Finn starts taking off his windbreaker.

"No no I'm fine"

"No you're not. You might get a cold"

"Alright mom" I roll my eyes and laugh at him.
I stop resisting and let him put his jacket on my shoulders. "Thank you"

"Anytime" he wraps his arms around me from the back and kisses my head. We stand like that for the rest of the game.

I don't end up catching a foul ball but I did get a great catch. Finn.

"You know what's really cliche?" I ask Finn.

"What?"
We walk down the wet street hand in hand.

"Kissing in the rain. I always made fun of it and I always laugh. Probably because I've always been single and all. I've always thought it was stupid until now."

I stop talking and look into Finns eyes and he wraps his arms around my torso and I wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss him softly then pull away. But he pulls me back in. Just like the movies.

"I think we need to get to your truck" I giggle.

His hand not leaving mine we walk to the parking lot.

_______
The next day at school is crazy.

Rachel walks down the hall dressed in a tight black mini dress and tries to seduce Finn. It's honestly kinda funny to watch.

He politely declined but her and Kurt fight over him anyways.

We all walk into glee club and kids I've never seen before are standing on risers in matching uniforms.

"Everyone, this is the havebrook school for the deaf. They wanted to be included in our scrimmage." Mr schuester says. "So lets give them a warm McKinley welcome!" Everyone claps.

They performed imagine by John Lennon and then it's our turn. We perform hair and crazy in love as a mashup with our hairography taught by Brittany.

After they freak out because of our dancing and the deaf kids leave, we all take a mini field trip to the auditorium.

"Just stools and singing" mr schue says.

Tina takes the lead on true colors.

We all head back to the choir room just not without Finn and Quinn.

I don't think anyone realizes that Rachel's there too. Rachel overhears puck telling Mercedes and Kurt that he's the father.