Comeback 2x13

come·back/ˈkəmˌbak/noun

a return by a well-known person, especially an entertainer or sports player, to the activity in which they have formerly been successful.

Things have been quite crazy lately after Sue lost the competition and Finn and I started going out.

It feels super weird to be out of my uniform which I've been in practically since the first day I came to school here. Finn and I had been on a few dates, and it's been going really well honestly. I really really like him and I'm really happy.

I walk into school and head to my locker where I see my boyfriend standing waiting for me.

"Hey" I smile and peck him on the cheek, "Whatcha doing?" I ask.

"Just waiting for you to go into the choir room." He smiles as I put my books in my locker.

"How nice of you" I joke leaning into him.

"I know" I playfully tap his face

Finn puts out his hand for me to take and I intertwine my fingers with his. We're off to the choir room.

When we get there, Sue is sitting with the rest of the members and Mr. Schuester.

"Am I dreaming?" Finn whispers in my ear, ignoring all the pairs of eyes watching us walk in.

We take our seats and avoid Sue.

"So, as many of you have noticed, Sue is joining us for this week" Mr. Schuester says and Sue waves her hand as if we don't know that the devil is in our midst.

"Why should we have her in OUR glee club when all she does is torture us?" Mercedes asks.

"Because, we accept everybody, in spite of differences and all. Sue is having a rough time and I feel bad for her" Mr. Schuester says. I look at Finn and I roll my eyes back into my head, making him chuckle.

We basically do nothing all day in school, since it's an early release day. 

Finn and I have plans to go to Breadstix for dinner and hang out tonight. Maybe I'll see if I can have a little get together tonight. Honestly, I need to get my reputation back again. I'm off Cheerios and I have no idea what to do with my time.

The bell rings and the day's over, it's about 11:30.

I find Finn and we walk out to his car.

"So whatcha think about Sue joining glee club?" Finn asks me.

"Well, personally knowing Sue as a crazed cheerleading coach, I know she's up to something." I say.

"How you know?" 

"Instinct, girls have an instinct when something's up, they can feel it" 

"That explains a lot" Finn laughs.

I hop into the passenger seat of his truck and buckle up. I immediately turn on the radio and the first thing that comes on is our song. Making Finn belt out Adele's highnotes and all.

"So what you wanna do today?" I ask.

"Well, we can either go out to lunch and then hang out at my house after or we can hang at my house now and go out to dinner?" He suggests.

"Okay, let's go to lunch now and then your house" I smile as we pull out of the parking lot.

We go to Breadstix and I get their amazing Chicken, Broccoli, Ziti which is my FAVORITEEEEE.

"Brittany just texted me," I say to Finn as we're walking into his house after lunch, "apparently Rachel payed her to wear what Rachel wears so she can be a fashion icon"