Sectionals 1x13

There has been no one to guide us lately since Mr. Schuester got disqualified from Sectionals. Rachel kinda took it upon herself to lead everyone.

"So, what solo would everyone like me to sing at Sectionals?" She asks turning from the whiteboard.

"Oh no you don't" Mercedes gets up. "You get every solo, it's time for a change."

Next thing you know, Mercedes is belting out a number from Dream Girls.

When Mercedes finishes, Rachel gets up from her seat.

We all cringe hoping that she wouldn't say anything.

"That was," She pauses, "That was amazing. We found our ballad for Sectionals." Mercedes gives Rachel a hug. Finally Rachel isn't being an insane psycho freak.

Glee club is over and I head to my locker.

"Hey." Finn smiles leaning up against the red lockers.

"Hey."

"You excited for sectionals?" He asks.

"Yea. I'm glad Mercedes gets a solo." I smile and keep putting my books away.

"Is something wrong?" He asks. I think about how Rachel's not taking a hint that he's not interested, or the fact that he's not Quinn's baby's father.

"No." I sigh. "I got to get to class." I shut my locker and walk away.

"Jess." Finn grabs my arm. "Why are you acting like this. I thought that we were cool and everything."

"I just need to go, nothing to do with you, promise." I hold out my pinky for him and he takes it and we lock.

"Okay, I know if anything was wrong you'd tell me."

"Yup

"Yup."

I turn away and walk away and I see everyone still in the choir room leaning on the piano. I also see Rachel eavesdropping.

I try to text Mercedes that Rachel can hear them but it's too late.

She hears them saying that Puck is really the father. I watch her facial expression change as she marches over to me.

"Did you know?" She asks.

"Know what?" I play dumb.

"Finn isn't the father." and she storms off. Finn is still at his locker and I watch Rachel march right on over to him.

While Rachel is dropping the bombshell I get in the choir room to warn everyone.

"Rachel just heard whatever you guys were talking about and went straight to Finn." I watched everyone's face droop in horror, especially Quinn and Puck's.

Finn storms in and punches Puck so hard he falls straight to the ground.

"What the hell Hudson?" He yells in between punches to the face.