1x06 Vitamin D

Boys vs Girls

The whiteboard read in Mr. Schuester's messy handwriting. "So, this week, we're doing a little competition." He smirks at us. "We're doing mashups. Boys Vs Girls. Which ever group wins, their song will be featured in our sectionals performance." He claps his hands together. "Ok! Get into groups, boys on this side, girls on the other." Mr. Schue instructs, "Kurt, over on the boys side." Kurt rolls his eyes and mopes over in the other direction.

"Alright ladies," Rachel says forming a huddle, "How about a mash up of Halo and Walking On Sunshine?" The girls ignore her.

"Whatever we do, we got it in the bag," Mercedes looks behind her at the boys who are about to fall asleep.

"We still need to work hard." Rachel says, tight ass.

"Whatever." Mercedes rolls her eyes.

"Jessie, come practice Cheerio choreography with me in the dance studio." Brittany takes my hand and holds it as she guides me to the dance studio.

Finally the day ends and I get to go home. Finn hasn't been giving me rides lately because I've tried to distance myself, but I gave up. I can't do that.

"Jess, over here" He waves his hands to signal where he is.

I rush over jumping in the truck.

"Heya." I smile.

"Hey" He gives me one of his cute little Finn smiles. "Wanna stop for some froyo before I take you home?" He asks raising his eyebrows.

"Who am I to reject froyo?" I laugh.

His truck pulls into the Froyo World parking lot. We walk in and he holds to door for me. What a sweetie.

"Want me to get it for ya?" He asks me.

"Naw, I got it." I jokingly push him aside, "usual?" I ask him and Finn shakes his head yes.

I approach the yogurt machine and go up to the vanilla station. I pull down on the lever and the vanilla desert slowly comes out and goes into my bowl. I then bring the other bowl in my hand and go over to the chocolate lever and pull it down. Then I walked over to the toppings stand. I take a shit ton of cookie dough pieces and put them in my froyo, making a cookie dough mountain. Then I take chocolate chips and shake them onto Finn's yogurt. I put some gummy bears in there too, forming a smiley face.

I get to the cash register and pay for both of our yogurts.

"For you sir," I hand Finn his yogurt.

"You know, I was gonna pay." He gives me another smirk.

"Well, you always pay." I look at my yogurt, and my color changing spoon. Finn is extremely interested in his.

"How do these things change color?" He looks at it fascinatingly.

"I think it changes because there's room temperature color and then frozen color, it depends on the temperature dude." What a goon.

"That makes sense, but how do they make it so it does that?" He asks me, thinking I know all about color changing spoons.

"I have no idea." I put up my hands.

"oh, and thanks for the smiley face." He gives a toothy grin, showing his appreciation.

We finish up eating and it's time for him to take me home, damn this feels like a date... but it's not Jessie. This is not a date.

We pull up to my house.

"Thanks for the froyo." Finn says to me.

"No problem." I smile. I get out of the truck, take my backpack and walk to the front door. I open the door with my house key on my Lilly Pulitzer key chain.