Dream On 1x18

Mr. Schuester storms in the choir room with a bleached out clone behind him. 

"Hey guys, this is Mr. Ryan." He introduces the figure behind him, "He's here to audit the club and believe it or not, we actually went to high school together." He smiles.

"Alright everyone, take a piece of paper" Mr. Ryan waits for us to get our white lined paper, "Then write down your biggest dream."

This part takes me a minute. I have no idea whether to go big or stay realistic. I want to be a singer and an actress but I know that that's very unlikely. I decide on actress.

Actress 

Graces my white paper in my half cursive handwriting. 

I look up and I see Mr. Ryan walking over to Artie and almost in slow motion, he takes the paper from the student, crumples it up, and tosses it in the trash can.

"Your dreams will never, ever happen." Mr. Ryan stares into each of our souls. I look next to me and see Tina crying. Oh god. 

"Oh come on, don't be a jerk Brian." Mr. Schue walks over to Mr. Ryan.

"Well, I mean. For example just look at your teacher. Living out his dream through you all, hoping one of you will make it big like he never did." Mr. Ryan says harshly.

I can hear Tina telling Artie that she read his note. The disabled kid wants to dance. Just breaks my heart. 

Later as I walk by the choir room, I see Tina and Artie but Artie's out of his chair and on crutches trying to dance. Next thing I know, he's on the floor. He tells Tina to leave but I run to the nurse to get her. I feel horrible.

Jesse comes back from spring break which was last week. We haven't talked but I think he's back together with Rachel.

I see them talking by her locker and he puts his arm around her. If that was me I might've thrown up. 

The next day in glee club Rachel announces who she thinks her birth mom could be. Little does she know that Jesse has all the secrets.  

I have to admit, Santana and I have been spying on him and it turns out the coach from Vocal Adrenaline is her mom and she's using Jesse as bait to lead her to her.

We've been sneaking into the Carmel High auditorium and watching Jesse and Ms. Corcoran interact. We basically know everything.

I get interrupted by Finn. 

"Hey." He smiles at me.

"Hey." I smile back.

"What's new?" He asks me.

"Same ol' same ol'" I shrug.

"Well, we should hang out, you need a ride home?" He offers.

"I guess, wanna come over later?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Deal." Finn smirks at me and does the ka ching thing he does with his arm when he turns around. I laugh at his dorkiness and I see him turn around.

I flirty wave to him and he mocks me. God I missed him.

School ends and Finn walks over to me gathering all my stuff from my locker.

"Ready?" He puts his hand out for me to hold.

"Ready." I take his hand lacing my fingers between his. He body checks me playfully and I body him back. 

I hop in his truck.

"Can we sing our song?" He pleads folding his hands as if he's praying.

"I guess so."

"I could make you happy make your dreams come true" Finn belts out.

"Nothing that I, wouldn't do." I sing.

"Go to the ends of the Earth, for you."

"To make you feel my love" We harmonize.

Finn turns down the music, "I missed this." He says, "I missed you." He looks at me for a second but it feels like forever.

"I missed you too honestly. I was just mad but I got over it and I don't care anymore." I shrug.

"I just love when we drive around and sing, it makes me feel like there's no other problems in the world." Finn takes a deep breath.

We pull in my driveway and I climb out of the truck.

I get out my spare key seeing that there's no car in the driveway and Liam is out doing stuff with his football friends.

It takes a few jingles to get the key in. I open the front door and lead Finn in.

"Want anything to eat?" I ask.

"Naw, but thanks." He smiles

Me and Finn head to the basement, our usual hangout spot.

"Wanna just fool around with the karaoke machine?" I look over at the Barbie pink machine from my glory days of play time.

"Why not." He shrugs.

"Here's the thing, we started out friends. It was cool but it was all pretend. Ya ya, since you been gone." I sing.

"SINCE YOU BEEN GONE, I CAN BREATHE FOR THE FIRST TIME, SO MOVIN ONNN YEA YEA!" I jump around pretending to be Kelly Clarkson.

"Nice, nice." Finn claps. "Now it's time for the professionals." Finn grabs the mic from me.

I start dying laughing as Finn sings Hannah Montana's classic See You Again.

"THE LAST TIME I FREAKED OUT I JUST KEPT LOOKIN DOWN " Finn hops around the basement.

I feel a cramp in my side from laughing so hard I fall on the couch.

"What?" Finn laughs as he finished the song. He approaches the couch and sits down. "What? I'm that bad?" He starts to tickle me. "Huh? Am I?" He wont give up.

I try not to be too ticklish but it's hard. I squirm from his touch. Next thing I know, I moved so much that my legs are dangling from his lap. I feel familiar hands on my waist as I start floating closer and closer to the boy in my presence. I bring one leg over so I'm strataling Finn. I feel his warm hands on my chin pulling me in closer and closer. Inch by inch.

I'm startled by the flash of light coming from the box behind me. I hear a woman's voice and then I realize Finn sat on the clicker.

I decide to stay on Finn as he lay down on the couch and I rest my head on his chest. His arms keeping me secure around me. I feel a peck on my head as I drift off while watching Rocco's Modern Life.

I wake up, Finnless and see the note he left me.

Hey, I woke up around 11 and decided to let you sleep, I'll see u at school. 

Luv Finny

Ok I guess he's kinda sweet. I check my phone and see that it's 6:30.

I get changed into my Cheerio's uniform and put my hair up. 

Glee club is an absolute mess when I get in the choir room. Apparently Rachel found her birth mom, Mr. Schuester gave up the lead in Les Mis so Brian Ryan wouldn't cut Glee club. 

We all cheer (in well glee) that the club isn't getting cut.

I KNOW ITS TACKY BUT IM NOT SURE HOW TO END THIS ONE SORRY!!!!