Special Education 2x07

It all started in the choir room today. 

"So, I think we've become too predictable guys. For this reason, I will be changing who gets solos for the ballad" Mr. Schue informs. "How about our duet competition winners?" Mr. Schuester looks at Sam and I.

"No, I think Sam should sing with Quinn." I blurt out. Obviously Mr. Schue didn't know about me and Sam's break up.

"Look Mr. Schue, I'm all for trying something new but that's what practice is for, not a game. You can't just switch up the star quarterback for the big championship game" Finn butts in.

"Easy to say when you're the star quarterback." Tina chimes in.

"Well, I think that this is an outrage, Finn and I have to sing the ballad. It's like tradition" Rachel burts into the conversation.

"And Mike, Brittany, and Jessie, you guys will be the featured dancers!" Mr. Schuester claps for us.

Rachel gets up, grabs black duct tape and tapes her mouth shut.

"Rachel, what are you doing?" Mr. Schue asks.

"Since you are silencing my talents, I am merely protesting" Rachel takes a piece of take off her mouth and then puts it back on.

"I am so sick of this" Santana yells and gets out of her seat. "Wanna know something hobbit? Your boyfriend has been lying to you. You won't be his first time. Me and him totally got it on during Madonna week last year in a gross motel room" Santana stands up in front of Rachel.

"Is this true?" She whispers to Finn and he nods. I grab Santana's arm before she can cause anymore outrage. 

Rachel's loud stomps can be heard as she storms out of the classroom and into the hallway, in her normal dramatic style.

"Good going Santana" Quinn rolls her eyes at her frienemy.

____________________________

The next day is a little bit better, Puck brings a new member named Lauren Zizes. She seems really scary but is actually kinda cool.

"I have to say, that 7 minutes in heaven you promised me was very underwhelming" She utters to Puck.

Rachel fails to show up for rehearsal which is practically a freak show. I try to teach the choreography but it's hard when no one's listening and your best friend and your ex are trying not to makeout in the middle of class.

"You guys need to watch Brittany and Jessie." Mr. Schue fires in, "We won't ever learn the routine if you don't pay attention. Let's try it again"

"Five, six, seven, eight" I clap watching the rest of the club try to recreate my dance.

I spot Rachel storming through the hallway with her mini stereo. I let everyone know I'll be back.

I pretend that I'm a spy and I follow Rachel to the auditorium where she's meeting Kurt.

They practice Don't Cry For Me Argentina and I have to say they did amazing.

I start clapping and then realize they don't know I'm here.

"Who's there" Rachel yells.

"It's me, and you need to come back to glee rehearsal" I walk up to the stage, "Hi Kurt" I give him a hug as a hello.

"Well, if they're going to ignore me and pretend I'm not the most talented in the room, then I'm going to pretend like they don't exist." Rachel shuns me

"You have to realize Rachel that we're good because we all sing together, it's not just one person. We're a wall of sound and we sound phenomenal because you're there. I'm teaching the choreography right now, so I have to head back. You should really join me" I reach out my hand and she takes it.