Bad Reputation 1x16

The past few weeks have been so stressful, I've been studying for midterms and Chem is kicking my ass. I decided to give up on Finn for the meantime since he tried to get with Santana. I guess he's into Rachel again. I honestly don't care. Or at least I'm trying not to. Quinn moved in with me, Mom, Liam, and Grandpa. It's like having a sleepover every night, it's so fun honestly. Mom has to come in at like 1 in the morning to tell us to shut up and we just laughed harder.

Tonight felt weird. It's Sunday at around 11 and we have to get up for school.

"Hey J?"

"Yea?" I ask.

"What's going on with you and Finn?" She blurts out.

"After he got together with Santana I've been ignoring him. Can we not talk about him right now?"

With that I turned in my bed and went to sleep.

I decide to get up around 5:30 so I can get into school early. I made a list of people and had Quinn on the top. I figured it would make her feel better to see that she's still hot. I'm second on the list then goes Santana, Puck, Brittany, Jesse, Finn, Mike, Matt, and lastly, Rachel. 

Quinn drove me to school and we just told mom that we had an early Cheerio's practice. 

We get into school and there's no one here. I have about 10 copies of the 'glist' as we're calling it. 

"OK," I say to Quinn, "You take five and I'll take five and you go to the East and South wing and I'll do West and North." 

By the time we finish it's around 6:15. I meet Quinn in the lobby and check my phone. I have messages from Finn but I just ignore them. 

"Do you wanna get some breakfast before school?" Quinn asks as we head out the building before the staff comes in for the day. 

"Not sure, maybe. What place is open this early besides like McDonalds?" I ask

"Well we could drive through Starbucks and then go to Dunkin' since Starbucks coffee's better than Dunkin and Dunkin's food is better than Starbucks..." Quinn suggests. "Plus it'll kill more time."

Quinn orders our coffees on her phone and then we drive to the Starbucks drive through. We then go to the other side of town to get Dunkin where I get a strawberry donut and Quinn gets the power breakfast sandwich.

We eat in the car and by the time we both finish it's already around 6:45 and school starts at 7.

We head across town back to school and this time the parking lot is crowded and there are kids going in.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and climb out of the car, looking at Quinn nervously. "I hope that no one catches us." I mutter.

"Don't worry, no one will." Quinn intertwines her pinky with mine.

We walk into school and head straight to the choir room.

Mr. Schuester isn't there yet but everyone's looking at the glist. Me and Quinn have a tough time trying not to make it obvious it was us.

"I'm in the negatives?" Rachel shrieks. "Puck you definitely made this"

"I swear I didn't, if I did then I would've put myself number one."

"Well it does seem like something you would do." Santana puts a hand on her hip.

"Well, Finn you're mad at Rachel so maybe that's why you put her at the bottom." Puck argues.

"Why would I put Jesse above myself. I hate the guy." Finn defensively responds.

"We know that Jessie and Quinn are too much of goodie goodies to do this." Santana rolls her eyes, "Artie can't reach that high, Brittany doesn't know how to use a printer and Kurt and Mercedes aren't on the glist."