Showmance 1x02

"We're doing the best disco song of all time, Le Freak." Mr. Schuester puts the words 'Le Freak' on the whiteboard.

"That song's ancient!" Rachel says.

"Well this is the song that won us Nationals in '93. We're doing this for the school assembly on Friday."

With that, Glee was over with for today. It's finally time to go home, Finn driving me home has become a usual thing now. He doesn't even ask anymore, I just kinda hop in his car and we blast classic rock the whole way to my house.

"Andddd even as I wanderrrrr." Finn sings.

"I'm keepin you in siighhhttt." I finish his sentence.

"You're a candle in the window on a cold, dark winter's night."

"And I'm gettin closer than I ever thought I miiiggghhhtttt." We sing together.

"But I can't fight this feelin anymoooooreee." I sing as Finn sings the guitar part and hits the steering wheel as his drums.

We pull into my driveway saying goodbyes and see ya laters.

"Finn," I catch his attention and he looks up intently. "Come inside."

He shakes his head no "Oh please pretty please." I fold my hands.

"Ok fine." He rolls his eyes and comes inside.

"Hi Mom." I yell, knowing she's probably in the kitchen.

"Hi Jess- Oh, who might you be?" She asks thinking Finn's my boyfriend. "Wow Jess, really catching them quick eh?" She hits my shoulder laughing. Finn is having a laugh attack.

"Ok bye Mom!" I throw her a deuce as me and Finn go downstairs to "do homework" but we're really just watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians because I like making fun of it, and Finn needs to learn to love to hate this show.

"Really? The Kardashians?" He asks.

"Yup, we just make fun of them. I think it's more of a comedy than a reality show personally." I say.

A few hours pass and it's 8.

"Well I gotta get going." Finn wakes me up because I fell asleep on the couch, leaning on him.

"Ok, see you tomorrow." He hugs me goodbye.

I hear the door shut upstairs, a sign that Finn has left the building.

"JESSIE. WHY WAS FINN HUDSON IN OUR HOUSE?" Liam yells down to me as he runs down the stairs.

"Because, we're friends and we were hanging out?" I say back to him.

"Well, he's not only the quarterback, but the most popular guy in school. Oh boy if Quinn gets a whiff of that you're hanging out ALONE with her boyfriend, you're gonna need some help." He warns me.

"Oh it's fine, me and Quinn are friends, no big deal." I say boosting my confidence up a little bit.

"If you say so." He walks back upstairs as I decide to start my homework.

I get to school and Rachel calls an emergency Glee Club meeting in the auditorium. She of course has a gavel in her hand and hits it on a book as she calls it to order.

"I now call this secret Glee Club meeting to order." She says. "We cannot perform that horrible song in front of the whole entire school, no way." Damn she's feisty sometimes. "We should do something more," she hesitates, "sexy!"

Flash forward to our school performance, we are all wearing blue and standing behind the curtain as Figgins announces us.

"New Directions!" The curtain opens.