Sexy 2x14

Things with Finn have been going great lately. I can't really describe the feelings but it's more than a like, it's like a love.

I text Finn, asking if he wants to come over and I receive an immediate response 'Yes'.

I decide to take a quick shower, shaving and exfoliating. The hot water hitting my skin makes my pulse race even more. Finn and I haven't gone past second base, but that was an accident on his part. I want to. I want to show him how much I care about him.

I step out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel as I blow dry my hair. 

I spray my favorite perfume all over me, focusing on my neck and behind my ears. I then take the towel off, let it drop down to the floor. I decide on my black, unlined lace bra, with the matching lace thong. I then put on an oversized tee shirt and just wear that.

I put subtle mascara and highlighter on my face, nothing too much. Next I tousle my hair to make it more windswept and sexy.

I finish up getting ready when I hear a doorbell ring.

"Right on time" I smirk, looking into the mirror before I shut off the light and walk down the stairs to greet my boyfriend.

"You look, cute" He smirks at me. 

He's wearing his letterman jacket, which I think he looks adorable in. His hair looking great as usual.

"Want anything to eat?" I ask. Finn politely declines and I take his hand.

I lead him upstairs to my bedroom.

Finn gets the idea and unexpectedly pins me against the wall. Lips connecting, occasionally breaking away to breathe. 

The tall handsome boy in front of me then moves his lips down to my neck, hands roaming my body as I keep my arms wrapped around his neck. My leg moving as he pulls it up to wrap around his waist.

He pulls apart for a second, "are you only wearing a t shirt?" He laughs.

"Well, I'm wearing stuff under it, but not wearing pants, obviously" I laugh back at him

"Well, I'm wearing stuff under it, but not wearing pants, obviously" I laugh back at him. "Should we take this over to the bed?" I ask making eye contact with my full sized bed.

I lay down and Finn is on top of me.

I take off my shirt without thinking much about my actions. Finn takes a deep breath as he takes the moment in.

"God, you're so sexy" He whispers against my neck.

I moan as he sucks on my sweet spot right under my ear.

Finn eyes my breasts, as if asking permission to go to second base.

"Can- can I?" He asks, looking me in the eyes.

I nod in response to my boyfriend's advances.

He seems really shocked as a matter of fact.

I hear a jingle from downstairs.