Thanksgiving 4x7

We broke into the school at 7PM once everyone's flights were in, cars had reached their destinations.

The lights went on, almost in slow motion. From darkness to a soft dim in what felt like 5 minutes. The heat rushing through my cheeks caused me to blush, making me feel extremely warm from the happy feeling in my stomach.

Quinn and I hold hands as we skip in front of the stage, Puck strumming the guitar. We both give him a group hug and then let go as the song he's playing begins.

Homeward Bound/Home is what was radiating off of Puck's acoustic. 

The lights move towards the entrance of the auditorium, where Mr. Schue once entered during the first official song the glee club ever did 4 years ago. 

Mike Chang, Mercedes Jones, and Santana Lopez are found by the light that had landed on them as they harmonize with Quinn, Puck, and I.

Finn then appears from the shadows behind one of the red velvet curtains to take the melody shortly.

Quinn hugs my former boyfriend and the song finishes with all of us on stage together.

"Home for the holidays" Quinn smiles, breaking away from Finn.

"Just like we promised" I smile before we all turn into hug monsters, hugging everyone left and right.

We all head to Breadstix for a little 'reunion' dinner.

"So, where's Rachel and Kurt?" Mercedes asks, since she's been out in California she doesn't really know anything that's happened after Grease.

"I don't think they're coming" I say before taking a bite from one of the garlic breadsticks.

"Why not?" Mike asks. 

"I think it has something to do with Kurt not wanting to see Blaine and Rachel 'supporting' him" I say in between chews of my stick of bread.

"It's so funny that they wanna stay out of drama but end up causing more. Just saying" Santana who's sitting next to me laughs.

"So have you guys gotten married yet?" Puck asks Finn and I.

"Puck, we've been broken up for months now" I chuckle awkwardly.

"Dude, I told you that when it first happened" Finn admits. "I think there's too much pool water in your ears from your pool cleaning business" 

Everyone laughs at Finn's statement.

"I'm just glad that we're all together again" Quinn smiles. "Some of us" She says looking at me. "Are together everyday" She smiles once again as she looks at Finn.

"Sorry that we got chosen as Mr. Schue's favorite students" Finn shrugs, earning a high five from me.

"If only JBI was here to interview you guys about what it's like to be the number one geeks in the world" Puck rolls his eyes.

I lean over to Finn and whisper an idea that just came to me, in his ear.

"That's a great idea" he whispers back but louder than my previous statement.

"What's a good idea? You guys gonna go have a quickie in the bathroom?" Santana sneers.

"No actually, we thought that if you guys wanted to come in tomorrow for like this week's lesson we could pair you all up with a glee member and have you guys mentor them" Finn says.

The next day during glee club, the boys split up and head to the auditorium to practice for Finn's choice for Sectionals... Gangnam Style. I hate the choice, but whatever.