The Power of Madonna 1x15

Since sue is making the Cheerios channel their inner Madonna, mr schuester decided to piggy back off of the idea.

"Madonna" mr schuester wrote on the white board. "What comes to mind?"

"Hall of fame MILF" puck says confidently.

"Can we do like the male version of Madonna?" Finn asks and I remove my head from his shoulder and drop my jaw.

"Are you serious? Madonna isn't just for girls." I stand up.

"Come on girls. Do you believe in love? Cause I got something to show you and goes something like this" I sing express yourself with the glee girls.

I get to my locker and I feel arms around my waist.
"Hey cutie" Finn kisses me. "Wanna do something tonight?"

"Um yea sure. What were you thinking?" I ask.

"Ummmm lets just say you won't really need to dress up. Doesn't matter what you wear at all."

"Finn I"

"Just think about it"

"I'm sorry but I'm not ready for that yet" I say quietly

"Whatever just forget it. I'm busy tonight anyways I think" Finn says then walks away dramatically.

Well, that was weird

During glee club, I see Santana and Brittany flirting with Finn. I try to ignore it as best as I can.

Afterwards, Quinn and I are standing at her locker when I see Santana talking to Finn. Again. Weird. She keeps poking him and he keeps smiling that stupid half smirk that was reserved for me and me only.

"She hates him, why is she doing this?" I ask Quinn.

"Probably just to get a rise out of you now that she can't steal Puck from me anymore." Quinn suggests, "I know, you think you're friends with someone then they just come out and stab you in the back. Trust me, I know." She slams her locker shut and Finn and Santana look at us. Quinn gives her bitch smirk right back.

"I gotta get going." I say as I put my Cheerio's duffle on my shoulder.

" I say as I put my Cheerio's duffle on my shoulder

"Have fun at Cheerio's practice." Quinn sighs and leans up against her locker.

Brittany walks with me when I pass her in the hallway.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I ask.

"If it's about the bird in my locker, it's not there anymore." She says.

"Nope not about that, kissing doesn't automatically mean that you're dating, right?" I ask.

"If it did then me and Santana would be dating." Britt responds and I just ignore it.

"Do you know what's going on with Santana and Finn?"

"I think she's gonna take his virginity." Britt says innocently.