Mashup 1x08

We all sat in our regular seats in the choir room waiting for Mr. Schuester to walk in with this week's lesson. We were not only greeted by Mr. Schue, but also by Emma and Coach Ken.

"Glee clubbers!" Mr. Schuester announced as he walked in the room. "We have a special week in store for us."

He took his black Expo marker and wrote 'Mashup' on the white board at the front of the room.

"So, Ken and Emma are getting married and they've asked me to make a mashup to two of their favorite songs, so, you guys will be doing the same!"

Mr. Schuester walks over to us all as Emma and Ken leave. I don't know why they came in the first place. "Finn and Puck? Lead?" Schue asks the boys but they shake their head no.

"Bust it." He says and all the guys get up, Finn walks over to the drum set. He takes a seat and takes his red drum sticks and starts the high hat. Then me, Quinn, Brittany, and Santana get up and start dancing with Mr. Schue.

He then proceeds to sing 'Bust a Move'

After rehearsal ends, I walk out with Quinn and Finn.

"Jessie, how do you maintain your popularity?" Quinn asks me.

"Well, I mean, I'm not popular first of all." I say but am cut of by Finn.

"Uh, yes you are. All the football guys wanna smash," Finn says and then Quinn joins in.

"Yea and all the girls want to be your best friend. Plus, everyone thinks you're wicked cool." Quinn adds. "Wait, maybe if we just hang out with you then we'll get our popularity back."

"I'm not sure about that, don't you just wanna hang out with me because I'm fun?" I ask.

"You're no help, let's go see Ms. Pillsbury." Quinn signals for Finn to walk with her.

"Thanks anyways." Finn smiles and waves bye to me.

I sneak behind them following the route to the guidance office. In a non creepy way though. 

I watch Finn and Quinn as they enter Ms. Pillsbury's room and sit down. From behind the glass I can only make out one word: sunglasses?

I shuffle off to next period and the teacher is annoyed, waiting for Finn to walk through the door five minutes after the bell.

Finn Hudson walks in clad in black thick sunglasses. He bumps into me as he tries to take the seat to my right since Puck already occupied the seat to my left.

"Hey." Finn smiles at me.

"Uh, what's with the glasses bro?" Puck leans in and whispers, trying not to make our teacher even more agitated then she already is.

"They look cool right?" He looks to Puck, then to me. We both fake a smile and I put two thumbs up. "I knew it." Finn says as he does that 'cha ching' arm thing that he does.

" Finn says as he does that 'cha ching' arm thing that he does