The First Time 3x04

This week is the big performance of West Side Story that everyone has been super hyped about. Rachel of course got the coveted part as Maria and Blaine is Tony. I got some extra part during the turf war with Brittany when Santana belts out America. 

Finn is at his locker when I walk right up to him.

"Guess what" He smiles

"What" I gush and lean up against the wall, eyes fixated on my handsome boyfriend.

"The Ohio State recruiter is coming and he wants to check me out for their quarterback" Finn blushes. I pull him in for a hug and a quick peck on the cheek.

"I'm so proud of you" I smile, holding onto his biceps as he smiles his face off. 

"So, I was thinking, after the recruiter comes. My mom and Burt are out of town for the weekend so if you wanted to come over. I could make dinner, over candlelight" Finn whispers the final few words in my ear.

"Sounds fantastic" I smile. "I'll wear something cute even though I won't be wearing it for long" I wink at Finn and he pulls me in by my waist.

"What has gotten into you" He smirks at my sexiness.

I kiss him gently on the lips and twinkle my fingers as walk away and look back at the boy, staring at me in shock as I strut away.

I have rehearsals for West Side Story everyday after school after Cheerios practice which leaves no time for anything else. All I do is dance in the back and sing in a group ensemble, nothing interesting.

After today's rehearsal, I hear Artie talking to Blaine and Rachel. He tells them that they need to lose their virginity in order to really sell the play. Since it's about sexual awakening or something.

I head over to Finn's house after I'm done with the play and I see Kurt and Blaine in the driveway.

"Is Finn home?" I ask, getting out of my car.

"No, but if you want, you should come with Blaine and I. We're going to some club with fake IDs." Kurt informs me, he then walks over and whispers to me something about some new guy at Dalton that has a crush on Blaine.

"Yea, sure I'll come I guess" I shrug. "I have nothing to wear" I look down at my 1950's outfit that I wore home from the play.

"We can take you home quickly and find you something" Blaine looks at Kurt and nods.

Blaine and Kurt follow me as I lead them to my house so we can go dress shopping in my mom's closet.

"So, we have this" I say, taking out a black lace dress and holding it against my body.

Kurt and Blaine sitting on the bed, taking each option seriously.

"Or, this one" I say, sashaying the blinged out silver sequins dress.

"YES" Kurt jumps up from the bed. "You have to wear that one" He takes the spaghetti strapped, bodycon, backless dress and swings it on the hanger. "Oh my god, you have to" He pleads with me.

"You don't think it's too flashy?" I ask

"Trust me, this is the least flashiest thing you'll see tonight" Kurt says and Blaine nods, agreeing with his boyfriend.

"If you say so" I shrug.

"Now we just need to find you some heels" Kurt says, rubbing his hands together smiling.

"I have a pair of patent leather black pumps?" I suggest.

"Yea, those will do" Kurt says and I slip on my dress and high heels. Curl my hair softly and do some soft glam for the night out.