Funk 1x20

"Rachel oh my god! Who did this to you?" Mr. Schuester says as Rachel walks into the classroom covered in eggshell and egg yolk. 

"Vocal Adrenaline." She mutters the two words and everyone goes insane. 

"I- I- I could kill 'em" Puck says. 

"Come on, we're gonna go get 'em." Finn leads the guys before they're stopped by Mr. Schuester.

Oh sorry, let me start from the beginning. So it all started when Jesse decided to go back to Vocal Adrenaline a week before the competition.

________________________________________________________________________________

4 Days Earlier:

"Hey guys" Mr. Schuester walks into the choir room. "So, Jesse transferred back to Carmel but it's fine. We won Sectionals without him, we'll be fine." He tries to assure us.

"Jesse was our shot at Nationals." Mercedes says.

Class is dismissed and all of us carpool over to Carmel to spy on the opponent.

We get into the school and go to the auditorium. We're spotted immediately by Jesse.

"Oh look who's here." He mocks from the stage. "You guys treated me so poorly, you never saw me for who I was and most of all, you never listened to my clearly superior ideas. So I left." Jesse shrugs and heads back to center stage.

"Hit it." He yells.

Vocal Adrenaline does a perfect rendition of Another One Bites The Dust. I almost clap when they're done but Finn stops me before I make the mistake.

After the Earth shattering performance, we all head back over to McKinley. Rachel leads us back into the choir room, only to realize that it's been decorated with toilet paper.

"What the hell?" I say pulling a piece down.

"Oh my god, I think this piece is used." Kurt gags as he looks up at the soiled paper.

"Oh god." I gag as well.

"Guys, they're just trying to intimidate us." Finn tries his best to stay calm.

"Finn's right, we can't let it affect our performance." Mr. Schue intervenes. "I know, easier said than done, but still. Everyone grab a seat, I have this week's lesson." Mr. Schuester goes over to the board and writes in his infamous black Expo marker.

FUNK

"Oh god no, we've been over this. We don't do funk, disco, whatever." Mercedes calls out.

"I'd actually want to do funk, it's all about soul and anger, which I have a lot of." Quinn says.

"Oh you couldn't pull it off." Mercedes bites back.

"Watch me" Quinn gets up and leaves and within ten minutes is back with 5 other heavily pregnant girls. "We are the Unwed Mothership Connection" Quinn explains.

Quinn belts It's A Man's Man's Man's World.

"Told ya I could do it." She snaps to Mercedes and I give Quinn a highfive.

"Eat it." I try not to laugh as I tell Mercedes off.

"Ok, that's enough girls. Let's talk about regrets for a second." Mr. Schuester says. "My divorce was just finalized and honestly, I have one thing I don't want to regret, that is, to make you guys do a funk number." He says.

We leave for the day and I hop in Finn's truck.

"Why's Puck with us?" I ask confused. I look into the backseat and I see Puck and he winks at me. "Ew"