Rumours 2x17

Brittany asked me and Quinn to be on her new talk show "Fondue For Two" so we agreed reluctantly because she's our friend and we love her.

Quinn and I sit patiently in Brittany's bedroom as Lord Tubbington graces my leg. I look down at the weird chubby cat and just sigh.

"Alright, ready?" Brittany asks sitting down in her spiny chair, across from Quinn and I and the fondue.

"Sure" Quinn replies gently.

Brittany plays the pre-recorded theme song and she spins in her chair. "Today, we have prom queen Canada, Quinn Fabray" Quinn looks at the camera and smiles and waves. "We also have Jessie Peters, who, is dating Finn Hudson and has nothing else really going on." Brittany introduces me and I wave awkwardly at the camera.

"Did she just say I'm a Canada for prom queen?" Quinn whispers in my ear and I nod looking at her.

"So, there's been some recent glee drama going on. Like how Santana plays for the other team?" Brittany looks at us and I look at Quinn shocked.

"Are you serious Brittany?" Quinn looks at her.

"What?" She asks. "I can confirm that she plays for a different team"

Lord Tubbington walks over to us again, but this time throws his face in the cheese bowl.

"That's disgusting" I say to Quinn.

"You really let him do that?" Quinn asks our host.

"Yea, I don't mind, he loves that stuff." Brittany says petting her cat.

Soon after, Quinn and I leave Brittany's house to go my house and hang out.

"I can't believe she said that Santana's a lesbian" Quinn said as she opens my fridge and takes out a thing of ice cream.

"I know, like especially on the internet" I say, grabbing two spoons from the utensil drawer.

"She's gonna freak once she hears about this." Quinn says and I nod, ripping off the lid of the ice cream.

We eat ice cream all night and watch re runs of Keeping Up With The Kardashians and pretending we're them with their rich person problems.

Quinn stays over for the night and we carpool to school the next morning.

At school, I see Rachel walking up to Sam. Sus.

I hide behind my opened locker, eavesdropping on their conversation. I hear Rachel ask Sam to prom with chapstick and I almost have to run up and yell at her because she didn't 'forget' that Sam and Quinn are dating, she just wants to ruin people's lives. But I hear something coming from Sam that doesn't sound like "No I'm taking Quinn" It's

"I don't think I'm going" Sam says. I shut my locker and walk away trying to track down Quinn.

Later, Glee club is crazy as per usual. Sue decided to bring back the Muckcracker our school newspaper. 

"Sam and Jessie are having an affair!?" Finn reads the paper and shoves it in my face yelling at me.

"You can't possibly believe that" I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"Well, I did take his position in football so he's getting back at me." Finn says and walks over to Sam shoving him.

"Dud, me and your girlfriend are NOT together" Sam puts his hands up and then Quinn barges in.

"Samuel Evans!" She walks up to him with her heels clicking loudly. "With my best friend? Really. First you don't even reject Rachel, and now you're sneaking around with Jess?" Quinn yells at her boyfriend.