Preggers 1x04

"Alright Jessie, hit it." Kurt instructs as I'm on the ground with the boombox. 

Kurt starts dancing and mouthing the words to Beyonce's Single Ladies with Brittany and Tina backing him up. Brittany really is nailing this dance, it's like she knows Beyonce or something.

"Alright, tell me the truth," Kurt says to me, "Was that good or what." I smile and give him two thumbs up.

"It was almost as if Beyonce was dancing right in front of me." I say to Kurt and he claps his hands. 

"One more time, Jessie, replace Tina." Kurt orders like the true diva he is. 

Tina starts the music and we start dancing but then footsteps echo and Kurt keeps going. 

"Kurt, what on Earth are you doing?" His dad says once he comes fully down the staircase, "who are they?" He points to Tina, Brittany, and me. "Also, why are you wearing spandex?"

"Ok, first, I was working out, the unitard is what athletes use to wick sweat from their body, second, this is Tina, Brittany, and Jessie."

"Is one of them your girlfriend?" Kurt's dad asks.

Please not me, please not me. I think to myself, I then feel a warm hand on my shoulder. 

"Jessie's my girlfriend." He smiles convincingly. Wow, good liar. 

"Nice to meet you Jessie." He says to me and shakes my hand. "Wait a minute, why were you dancing though?"

"It improves coordination," Kurt answers.

"Yea, he's on the football team!" Tina blurts out, earning an evil eye from Kurt. "He's the new kicker, right? The smallest guy on the team." She smiles shaking her head up and down trying to convince to herself that it's true.

"Alright, you guys have fun." Kurt's dad turns around and walks up the staircase from Kurt's room. "Oh and Kurt?"

"Yea dad?"

"Get me a ticket for your first game."

"Seriously Tina!?" Me and Brittany laugh as he screams at Tina.

At glee on Monday

"So, here's the sheet music from West Side Story." Mr. Schue hands out a piece of music to every person in the club.

Rachel immediately raises her hand, "Mr. Schue? Why isn't this in my key?" She asks, obviously annoyed.

"That's because you're not getting the solo. Tina is." He smiles in Tina's direction.

"What!!?? I already claimed every song from West Side Story, this is unacceptable

"What!!?? I already claimed every song from West Side Story, this is unacceptable. I have a personal connection with Maria. I was BORN to play Maria." She tries to plead her case but Mr. Schue isn't budging.

"Well Rachel, I want to give other students an opportunity to show their talents, Tina hasn't gotten any solos. Be happy for her."

"Are you punishing me?!" Rachel basically yells.