The Golden Ages 3x14

(So, I didn't know what to write for Dance With Somebody, so I wrote my own episode. This is supposed to take place while everyone else is doing Whitney week and this is what happens to Jessie. If that makes sense lol)

I stand up from my seat in the choir room, feeling faint.

I feel myself fall and next thing I know, everything's black.

It takes a few minutes to collect myself and find my surroundings. It's warm out, too warm for a March day in Ohio. I sit up and see that I'm in a long lace nightgown, one that my grandma would be caught wearing. I reach to feel for my once long hair but don't feel anything until I work my hands up to my scalp and feel hard rollers.

"Come on!" A woman's voice says, which prompts me to pick up my pace. 

When I get out of my cot, I walk over to the closet. When I open it, I find to my surprise that none of my usual wardrobe are supplied in it.

Oh golly, what am I going to wear? I think to myself. What the frick, did I just say golly?

"Jessica, you're going to be late for our audition at M-G-M" the lady's voice says once again.

I find a polka dotted dress and throw it on, before taking out the rollers in my hair. I finally find a mirror and look at my reflection. My screams are inaudible, but my mouth is certainly trying to say something.

There's a bang on the door.

"Open up Jessie" I walk to the door and open it to see Quinn, but she's in a similar fashion to me.

"You cannot be wearing just a dress!" She says. "You need stockings at least. This is a big deal Jessica, not just some school musical"

"Why are you calling me Jessica, Quinn?"

"Who's Quinn?" Who I thought was my best friend Quinn Fabray asks me. "I'm Lucy, Lucy Fabray. And if you don't hurry up I'm going to be Late Fabray"

I quickly change my dress to something more formal that would suit my blonde hair and blue eyes.