four.

39 weeks pregnant and I'm so done with being pregnant

39 weeks pregnant and I'm so done with being pregnant. This little boy is really comfy in there but I'm extremely uncomfortable. I can't do anything. I'm exhausted all the time and I really just want to hold my baby.

Well it's like he knew how uncomfortable and ready for him to be here, my water breaks. It was about 6 in the morning. I went to get up to pee and well it wasn't pee that came out.

"Tom. Tom. My water broke!" I shake him awake.

"Huh? What?" He says sleepily.

"Baby boy is on his way Tom."

"What? Oh. Um. Okay. Let's call your doctor and call Delaney to come watch Ev. Wow."

"Tom. I see it in your face, don't freak out. Babies come early all the time. Ev came around this time in my pregnancy with her as well."

"Okay. I'll call Delaney and John you call the doctor?"

"Sounds good." I lean over to kiss him. "Be happy. We're having a baby."

"I am happy." He smiles kissing me once more before grabbing his phone. I smile and grab mine as well.

Once all calls where made, we both get dressed and make sure the hospital bag is ready and by the time that's all done. Delaney and John get here.

"Have fun having a baby. Text or call when he's almost here and we'll bring Ev by." Delaney says.

"We will. Thank you for this." I tell her.

"Anytime Lilah. Anything for you. Now go have a baby."

I hug her quickly before Tom takes our bags and puts the in the car and I slowly get into the car as contractions start.

"Wait a few more seconds before you start driving." I say once Tom gets into the car and turns it on.

"Is it that bad already?" He ask, taking my hand, rubbing his thumb on the back of it.

"I can still talk through them so i'm good." I look over at him and smile. "Okay, you can drive now. We have a baby to birth."

"You have a baby to birth. I'm just the emotional support." He smiles over at me. I glare at him. "Sorry. No jokes while you're in labor. Got it. I love you though."

"I love you too."

It took about 30 minutes to get to the hospital. We get set up on a room to check how long I am before they move me to the labor and delivery room.

"So they stick they're hand up your vagina to see how far a long you are?" Tom ask before the doctor comes in.

"Yup. And yes it is as uncomfortable as it seems." I tell him.

"I'm sorry." He takes my hand and rubs it with his other hand that isn't holding it.

"It's alright. I get a beautiful, cute, little baby out of it."

"I am looking forward to that baby."

The doctor checks me and tells us i'm only 3 centimeters and she's moving us too Labor and Delivery because my water did break. She also said she's going to see how far I can get and if they need to help start labor. I smile and say "Thank you." And she leaves the room.

"This is crazy." Tom says, holding my hand and looking down at them. "Like in a couple hours we could be holding our baby."

"It is crazy. I think he'll be born later tonight because after awhile things slowed down and they had to make contractions happen for me."

"As long as we get a baby out of it i'll be happy. Besides the fact you are in pain of course."

"Thanks." He leans over and presses a kiss to my lips.

After a few hours and drugs entering my body to stop me feeling pain and speed of the process because my water did break. The finally at 7:27 pm our baby boy entered the world. I pushed for an hour then he came. I let go of Tom's hand that I definitely was squeezing hard for that hour of pushing. The doctors lay him on my chest. Tom cuts the cord and they take him to clean him off.

"I love you." Tom whispers and kisses my forehead.

"I love you." I whisper back.

After everything is cleaned up and all the doctors are out of the room Tom and I sit in the bed looking at our baby boy.

"He still needs a name." I say looking down at him in Tom's arms. "I was think for his middle name, should be Stanley like yours. Like Everleigh has mine."

"Okay. He does need a first name though love. You know something people will call him for the rest of his life." Tom say looking over at me then back down at our son. "How about, Issac. Issac Stanley Holland?"

"I like that. Everleigh Ann and Issac Stanley."

"Perfect."

I smile at him and lean my head on his shoulder and look down at our son. My sister is coming by with Everleigh in a couple minutes.

"Delaney just texted me. She's in the waiting room. Want to go get Ev?" I ask Tom as I start to feed Issac.

"Yeah. I'll be right back." He says and kisses my forehead and leaves the room. I look down at the boy in my arms. He looks so much like Tom did as a baby. I smile down at him as he falls asleep. I Then hear the door open and Tom walks in with Everleigh in his arms.

"Ev, meet your baby brother." Tom says walking over to the side of the bed and setting her down on it. She looks at the baby in my arms.

"He's cute." She says. "What's his name?"

"His name is Issac." I tell her moving hair out of her face, she refuses to cut her hair.

"Can I hold him?"

"Yeah, You just have to sit on the chair over there okay?"

"Okay." Tom helps her off the bed and takes Issac out of my arms and brings him over to an excited Everleigh. Tom places him in her arms leaving a hand under his head. "He's so tiny." Ev looks up at Tom.

"Yeah, lovey. Babies are tiny. You were this tiny once. So was mom and I." Tom tells her.

"I love him."

"He loves you too."

Tom looks over at me and notices i'm crying. I blame the hormones, that's making me cry, also how cute me two kids are. He smiles and looks back down at our two kids.

Two kids. Family of four.
___________________________________
i was going to publish this earlier but I was on vacation for the weekend to see family so I wasn't on my phone much. But only one chapter left.