surprise.

It's been a couple days since the funeral

It's been a couple days since the funeral. I keeps getting text from old friends who left me once I got pregnant saying how 'they are so sorry' and 'can't believe your kid as to grow up without a dad' ect. all I replied is thanks and didn't answer them anymore. Everleigh is pretty much back to her normal self.

We've been talking to Tom everyday now. I think that helped her. It helped me. hearing his voice and sometimes seeing his face via facetime. My parents are catching on that i may possibly have feelings for him but it's too soon. Adam only died 2 weeks ago. It's only right.

I'm getting Everleigh ready for the day. I decided to braid her hair which isn't the easiest task considering she's 3 and can't sit still. I eventually get it done.

I carry her downstairs and see someone I did not expect to see.

"Tommy!" Everleigh shouts and wiggles out of my arms and runs to his.

Tom catches her and picks her up.

"Hi Ev. How are you?" He says to her. I slowly make my way over.

"Good. A little sad because my daddy is gone so is mommy."

"Hi Tom." I say

"Hi Delilah." He says. He wraps his free arm around me and pulls me into a hug. "We got some catching up too do. Oh and surprise."

"Yeah. Totally wasn't expecting you." Being in his arms again felt good. I missed it. We pull away and he puts Everleigh down. "did you two know about this?" I ask my parents.

"How else would he know our address." My mom says. "I also though you needed to not be just around us and Everleigh."

"Thanks mom and dad."

"Anything for you. Also your sister is coming over this week. Just a heads up." my dad says.

"Oh so she finally wants to see me after i go pregnant?"

"Delilah."

"Whatever. We'll be in my room."

I grab Tom's hand and Everleigh's and we go up to my room. I set Everleigh down and let her play with her toys. Me and Tom sit on my bed facing each other.

"So this is your childhood bedroom?" Tom says.

"Yeah. Can't you tell?" I say. Tom looks over at me and smiles.

"A little."

I smile and lean into him. He lays his head in mine. It's nice to be around Tom again. After all the craziness the past 2 weeks it's nice to have him here with me and Ev.

"I really missed you." he says.

"i missed you too." I say and look up at him.

I really want to kiss him. But i know i shouldn't, especially with Everleigh in the room.

"i really want to kiss you." Tom says in a quiet voice.

"me too. but not now. i feels wrong."

"because of adam?"

"yeah. it's only been two weeks."

"i understand."

He wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me into him. My arms wrap around his waist. Everleigh looks over at us and starts to crawl into our laps.

"I wanna join!" She says and cuddles in between the two do us.

Tom and I smile at her and hold her close. This all feels so right. Like this is how it's supposed to be, With Adam it felt a little forced. Like we tried to make it that it was to supposed to be like that. This just feels so right. So so so right.