family.

I've been trying to spend a lot of time with Everleigh before the wedding

I've been trying to spend a lot of time with Everleigh before the wedding. Tom and I have agreed to focus on one thing each night and during the day spend time with Everleigh and each other.

Now we are all in our living room on our couch cuddling because Everleigh woke up sick this morning. Tom and I set her up in the corner of our 'L' chapped couch. Tucked blankets around her and Set up a couple of her stuffed animals around her.

"Are you comfy?" Tom ask sitting next to her.

"Uh huh!" She says leaning into him. I smile at them in sit in the outlet side of our daughter. I stroke her hair and she looks over and smiles. "Movie?" She ask.

"What movie?" I ask her.

"Aladdin please."

I smile at her and watch her cuddle closer to Tom. I turn on Aladdin and cuddle next to them as well and the movie plays. Everleigh's eyes are glued to the TV. I play with her hair and she slowly pulls away from Tom and into me. I see out of the counter of my eye Tom smiling at us. I look over at him and smile back. He leans over and presses a kiss to the both of our heads.

Everleigh falls asleep once the end credits start. Her head is in my lap. I play with her hair as Tom makes her little spot on the /couch neater.

"You two are cute." He tells me and sits next to me and wraps and arm around me.

"Thanks. I think you're cute." I tell him and smile up at him. He leans down and presses a kiss to my lips.

"So, i've been thinking. When we have another kid, do you want a boy or another girl?"

"I have a sister so I'd love for Ev to have one but I also would love to have a boy who looks just like his daddy. Also I have a strong feeling bc you come from a family of boys our next one will be a boy."

"You really have thought about this haven't you?"

"Since we got engaged. Well when I thought about it often. Really since she called you dad for the first time."

"I'm excited for a bigger family with you."

"me too." He kisses me and I feel Everleigh move. She sits up and crawls into my lap and lays her head on my shoulder and falls back asleep. "This is even better when they're two and haven't napped all day and it's summer and they'll all warm. It's the best."

"I can't wait."