planning.

After picking a date and venue I was in full blown wedding mode

After picking a date and venue I was in full blown wedding mode. I thankfully found my dress after going to only 3 stores. Tom and I now sit around our island in our kitchen after Everleigh has been put to bed. We're flipping through wedding magazines and stuff that my sister has given us from her wedding. Tom moves from his seat at the island and moves behind me and places his hands on my shoulders and rubs them.

"You don't need to be stressing. We still have awhile till the wedding." He says placing a kiss on my head. I lean back into him.

"It's 9 months away. If I was pregnant we'd be planing his or hers room names..." I start to say but he cuts me off.

"But it's not a baby. It's our wedding. We have the big things out of the way. Where it is. The date. Your dress. The wedding parties. That's the super important stuff. This is the little stuff that we have 9 months for."

I turn around in my chair and wrap my arms around his waist. My head in his chest and his arms around my shoulders.

"You know, after i moved in with Adam with Everleigh, I never thought i'd get married, especially because I had a daughter, I thought if I left Adam no one would want me. You showed me other wise." I look up at him.

"Save this for your vows. But I love you and Everleigh."

"We love you too." He leans down and presses a kiss to me lips. I smile and pull away and turn back around to my magazines. "Now, let's pick out our flowers then go to bed." I look back and smile.

"Fine. That's it though. I'm getting tired."

"You're the best!"

"I know."
___________________________________
i think this is will be about 40 chapters. So around 9 more!