toddler.

After tom left Everleigh has been a little tiny terror

After tom left Everleigh has been a little tiny terror. She had the terrible twos for sure but now that she's three it seems to have been that times 25.

"Everleigh Ann!" Delilah says sternly to her daughter who is currently throwing a tantrum on the floor. "Stop it right now. I said no ice cream. No means no. Don't go asking grandma and grandpa because they will say no too. I know you don't want to be in time out but they way things are going you will be."

"No mommy. No time out!" Everleigh wines.

"Then stand up and be a big girl that i know you are. You aren't showing me you are a big girl right now though." She stands up and I bend down to be at her height. I wipe her tears off her face. "Listen. I know you miss Tom, I miss him too. He's going to call us before he goes to bed okay? But you can't act like this when I tell you no to something. When I say no to something, i'm not trying to be mean. I have reasons behind it. I love you. You know that right?" She gives me a small nod.

"I'm sorry mommy." She says.

"It's okay baby." I pull her into my arms and lift her up. I hold her close to me. I was told parenting wasn't going to be easy. Somethings I expected others I didn't. This little girl is worth everything in the world to me.

I put Everleigh down for a nap who is very exhausted from the tantrum. I walk into the kitchen to see my parents talking. Looks like a rather serious talk

"Sweetheart," My mom says. "Can we talk?"

"yeah. what about?" I ask sitting in a chair next to them.

"Tom. Are you sure about this relationship with him? I don't want you getting hurt again. I don't want Everleigh getting hurt." My dad says.

"I don't want her getting hurt either. Even though I know sometimes he'll be away weeks at times, I know he'll always check on me and Ev. He'll be did it when we were just friends. I trust him. I have a good feeling about this. He's not like Adam."

"We have a good feeling about him too. Just making sure you felt the same." Mom says.

"I do. I really do."

They smile at me and kiss my head. It a good feeling when your parents have a good feeling about the relationship you are in. When they already love the boy. It's a really good feeling
___________________________________
sorry it's short. just a filler chapter.