l.a.

I wake up without Tom besides me

I wake up without Tom besides me. Once I am fully aware of my surroundings, I hear the shower running. Meaning he must be showering. I sit up and grab my phone. I see the pictures of Everleigh my mom took of her yesterday. I smile and go to look through social media. I didn't even hear the shower go off and I look up to see Tom shirtless with only a towel around his waist.

"Morning love." He says walking over to me and kissing my head.

"It is a very good morning." I smile at him.

"Oh you like?"

"Very, but you should put clothes on."

"What if I wanted to stay in only a towel?"

"I wouldn't mind, but you have press today so go change."

Tom walks away rolling his eyes. I smile and get out of bed to change as well. After i'm done getting dressed I wait on the bed for Tom to come out of the bathroom so I can do my makeup.

"You look good." Tom says walking out of the bathroom.

"So do you." I say getting up and wrapping my arms around his neck. "But have to do my make up."

"You look fine without it."

"Still."

I kiss him and then walk into the bathroom. Brush my teeth and put in light makeup. I walk out and Tom's best friend Harrison is in the room.

"So I finally get to meet the Delilah." Harrison says.

"And I finally get to meet the Harrison." I say. He comes over and hugs me.

"So Tom does talk about other things other than you and your daughter."

"Dude really." Tom says.

"You're dating her now why hide the fact that you talk about her."

"Because... it's weird."

I laugh and lean into Tom. "It's cute Tom." I tell him.

"Thanks. So are you."

"Okay. No flirting while i'm around. Now we have press to get to. Lets go." Harrison says walking toward the door.

Me and Tom laugh. We follow him to the door and head down to the lobby and getting into the van waiting for us. The three of us pile in. Thankfully getting to where Tom and his cast mates or doing press no fans are there. I sit with Harrison watching Tom do interviews. Some just him, some with the rest of the cast.

"So, tell me about you. I know some stuff because Tom can't shut up about you, but I want to know more about. You are dating my best friend. Harrison says.

"I'm 21, i have a 3 and half year old daughter named Everleigh. I'm from New Hampshire. I have an older sister that i haven't seen really since Everleigh was born. I don't really know much else." I tell him.