girlfriend.

Tom come back today

Tom come back today. I've had this feeling in my stomach. I just can't wait to hug him. Everleigh is very excited. She wants to wear a really nice dress to pick him up in.

"Mommy can I wear this one?" She ask as we get ready to leave.

"You can wear what ever one you want baby." I tell her waking out do the bathroom

"This one." She points to the dress she's pulled out.

"Okay." I say and help her out the dress on, then matching shoes. I pick her up and place her on my hip. We walk downstairs and say goodbye to my parents. I put Everleigh in her car seat and drive to the airport.

Once we get to the airport, I send Tom a text that we are here and he replies quickly that he knows. I look at my phone confused then hear a knocking on my window. I look and see Tom. I smile and get out of the car to hug him. I wrap my arms around his neck and his go around my waist.

"Oh my god I missed you." I say.

"Me too love. me too." He says and kisses my head. let go of him so we can get into the car. He turns around to great Everleigh. "Hey Ev!" He says with the biggest smile in his face.

"Hi Tommy." Everleigh says grinning ear to ear.

The car ride home Tom and Everleigh talk and Tom holds my hand in the space between us. Getting out of the car at tie house Tom grabs Everleigh because she kept asking for him too andI grabbed his suitcase.

We walk in and my parents get up from their spot on the couch and hug Tom. He puts Everything down to hug them back. I go to out his stuff in my room till he grabs it from me and brings it up himself.

"I had it, I hope you know that." I say.

"I know, but what kind of boyfriend would I be if I let you?" Tom says turning back at me smiling.

"Boyfriend huh?"

"I mean.. only if you want to be."

"I'll be guy girlfriend. Under one condition."

"Which is?"

"We keep it private for a little bit. With Everleigh involved I want to keep it private."

"Of course. But I was going to ask if you want to come to L.A. with me. We are starting the press tours for Far From Home next week and i'd like you to come." To stands in front of me holding my hands. "Only if you wasn't too."

"What about Everleigh?"

"She can come with or I'm sure your parents would be fine with watching her for like a week."

"I've never been away from her. Okay for a couple hours yes but never a whole day. Let alone a week."

"You don't need to make a decision right now. You can think about it."

I fall into his arms. My arms around his torso. His around my shoulders. I feels good to be in his arms. The past 2 weeks i really misses it. We eventually go downstairs to see Everleigh playing with my parents. My mom smiles at the two of us.

Everleigh sees us and smiles asking us to come play with her. We do that till my mom calls us dinner. After we talk with my parents then give Everleigh a bath and put her to bed. I think about going to LA with tom this whole time. I think about bring Ev with me and just going without her. I haven't been away from her for more than a couple hours. So almost a week without her sounds crazy.

"Have you thought about it?" Tom ask me once Everleigh is asleep.

"Yeah. I really want to go. But I don't any to bring Everleigh right now and I don't know if I could leave her for that long. What if something happens and i'm not there." I start to ramble on to all the what if's.

"Love, you can list all the what if's and make yourself more anxious. I think you need to get away from Ev for a couple days. You're 20 almost 21 and haven't been able to act your own age. If you don't want to come I understand, I just really want you there."

"You should go Delilah." I hear my dad say. "You deserve it. We'll watch Ev. Always be available for a facetime. Don't worry. We did this with you and your sister. I think we can do it for a couple days."

"Really?" I ask.

"Of course. We love our granddaughter. We are more than happy to watch her. We want to spend more time with her anyways."

"So? Are guy coming?" Tom ask.

"Yeah, I think I will." I say. I smile up at Tom and her wraps his arms around me and lifts me up and hugs me. I laugh. I know my dad has left now. I'm so thankful for them and being so supportive about this. Now i'm off to LA with my boyfriend.
___________________________________
i'd like to finish this book by the end if summer. I have the goal for me bc i have other stories i want to post but I don't want to be publishing so many at once for the same person. But I also really want to just publish this other tom holland book bc i personally haven't seen any other story like it. Some things i have but the main thing about it in the beginning i haven't seen. let me know what you think.