daddy.

Somehow, when Tom went back home to London he convinced me and my parents to let him fly me and Everleigh out to London

Somehow, when Tom went back home to London he convinced me and my parents to let him fly me and Everleigh out to London. Thankfully after I went to L.A. with Tom when I got back I got myself and Everleigh passports.

The flight to London wasn't bad. It was a night flight so me and Ev slept the whole time. I know Jet lag will still be hard for us. This is a 5 hour different. The 3 hour one was hard on Everleigh so this will be harder for her.

After getting out bags and find Tom we head to his house. I haven't seen him in about 3 weeks. So as soon as we get inside his house my arms go around neck and I hug him. His one free arm from holding Everleigh goes around my waist.

"I missed you too so much." He says kissing my cheek and going to kiss Everleigh's head.

"We missed you too." I say.

Eventually we pull away and go to put our stuff in the rooms. Tom sets my bag in his room and goes into the guest room where he put a small toddler bed there. Instead of the bigger queen bed.

"You didn't have too do that." I tell him.

"I wanted too. Assuming that this is for the long haul she's going to need a place to sleep that isn't in our bed, while you guys are here." Tom says.

"I love you." I stand on my tip toes and press a kiss to his lips.

"Ew! kissing is gross!" We hear Everleigh say.

"Oh is it now." Tom says and walks over to her. He scoops her up into his arms and presses kisses all over her face. Everleigh laughs. I look at them and just smile. I honestly never thought Everleigh would have a true father figure in her life, but looks like she will.

Eventually Tom stands in the room and Everleigh has her arms around his neck. Delilah places get hand on Tom's back and leans into him. He kisses her head. This feels like family. It may be a little soon but it feels like family.

Tom puts Ev down and we walk out into the kitchen to make lunch.

"My parents want us to come over tomorrow. My dad and Paddy want to meet you and Ev. They said today but i thought you'd like a day to rest." Tom says placing sandwiches in front of me and Everleigh and sitting on the other side of Ev with a sandwich i'm from of him.

"That sounds good. Hopefully tomorrow won't be bad day of jet lag." I say taking a bit out of the sandwich.

"If we go to bed at a reasonable time you two should be good."

"okay dad."

Tom looks over at me, smiles and shakes his head. "I think i'm spending too much time with you when you are full mom mode."

"mom mode?"

"Yes, you have a mom mode and I love it."

I roll my eyes at him and finish my sandwich. I take our plates and set them in his sink. I wrap my arm around Tom's shoulder making him look up at me.

"Mom mode?" I ask again making him laugh.

"When I see you or hear you in mom mode i'll let you know." He tells me, kisses my cheek.

I then walk over to my daughter and lift her up and set her on my hip. "What do you want to do today little miss?" I ask her.

"Cuddle and watch movies." She says playing with my hair.

"Cuddling and watching movies sounds great, right tommy?"

"Sounds perfect." Tom says and gets and places a hand on my back.

I smile up at him and we walk over to his couch I set down Everleigh. Tom grabs a couple extra blankets. He throws them over the three of us. He goes into his netflix account and we find a disney movie for Everleigh. She's in between the two of us. A thumb is her mouth and cuddles into the two of us.

She ends up falling asleep leaning mostly into Tom. I see Tom looking down at her. It makes my heart feel 4x bigger. He pauses the movie and moves and lifts her up to place her in bed.

"mhm, daddy." She says sleepily rubbing her eyes before putting her head back on his shoulder. My heart stops.

"Shhh, go back to sleep." Tom says carrying her to her room.

I sit in the couch and wait for Tom to come back. I never expected her to call him dad so soon. I kind of figured eventually she'd call him dad but not right now.

Tom walks back into the living room and sits on the couch next to me.

"Love, are you okay?" He ask.

"Yeah. Just wanted expecting that. At least not now." I say.

"Are you okay with it?"

"More than okay."

Tom smiles at me and I smile back. I lean over and wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me into his lap. We sit there hugging for awhile.

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you too." He says back with a huge smile on his face.
___________________________________
there will be a couple month time skip to Everleigh's 4th birthday so like a 5-6 months time skip.