happy.

Having everyone meet Issac has made me feel so full

Having everyone meet Issac has made me feel so full. Tom's family flew in and everyone is at our house soaking up time with the baby before he's no longer a new born.

Tom is great with a baby. He holds Issac so carefully and it's so cute. He's the best husband and dad.

Everleigh loves her baby brother. She's always wanted to hold him and always asking question about him.

Now we are having a photographer coming to our house to take pictures of Issac and the four of us.

"We have a pretty cute family." Tom says wrapping his arms around me, as we look at our two kids who are getting photographed.

"Yeah, we do." I tell him leaning back against him.

Soon it's pictures of the four us. That's when Issac starts getting fussy. So it takes some time but we finally got a few good shots.

Within the next few days we get the pictures. We look through them and aw at the sight of all of them.

There's one picture where Tom's holding Ev and I have Issac who's crying and we are all trying to calm him. I show Tom and he laughs.

"Looks like our family." He says kissing me cheek.

"Why is it the most imperfect picture but by favorite?" I ask.

"I don't know. It's just us, i guess."

I look up to him and smile. "You three make me happy you know."

"You make us happy too."
___________________________________
and...... after a long wait, I finally got the last chapter up! Thanks for all the love and stuff! New Tom story called 'black and blue' is up and first chapter will be out idk when but, hopefully see you then!!