comments.

Now with Everleigh in school I don't have much to do during the day

Now with Everleigh in school I don't have much to do during the day. Tom was away filming but now is back home for a couple weeks. So I actually has someone to talk too when Everleigh is away.

Now I'm sitting on the couch while Tom makes us lunch. I am scrolling through instagram. Tom had recently posted a photo of the two of us . It's A simple photo of us smiling while in our backyard. The caption was that Everleigh took the photo, which she did. She said, "Mommy, daddy. Let em take picture of you." So we let her. The one picture can out well then others cut off weird or tilted.

I start to look through the comments. Most of them are saying how cute we are and how cute Everleigh is. Then I see couple of how I'm a teen mom. I'm a slut for having a kid at eighteen. I'm not Zendaya. Somehow those mean comments stick out more than the nice ones. Even though there are way more nice comments.

"Love, The food's done." Tom says. "What's wrong?" I look up and see him looking at me with two plates of mac and cheese and his face at a look of concern.

"Nothing. I'm okay. Thank you for lunch." I say taking a plate from him.

"Love, I know you. I see that look on your face. What's wrong? and I'm not going to take i'm okay or i'm fine for answers."

"I... I just... I was looking through your comments on the picture you posted of us. And a few were sticking out to me more than others."

"Lilah..."

"I'm fine Tom. Hate comes with dating you. I'll deal with it. But if they were saying something you bet your ass i'm taking your phone and saying something."

"I would give you my phone." Tom takes the plate out of my hands and sets it on the coffee table and holds my hands. "But, You Delilah, are worth it. I want everything you come with."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I take his face in my hands and kiss him. He pulls away and smiles. "Let's finish this food, then take it to the bedroom."

"sounds fun. Then we have to pick up Everleigh."

"Alright."

He smiles and kisses me once more before turning to his plate of mac and cheese. He smiles once more before taking a bit.

"You're cute." I tell him.

"Thanks. So are you."

I eat my own lunch and we go about our plans for the rest of the afternoon.