no.

I haven't heard from Adam

I haven't heard from Adam. It's been a couple hours. I've put Everleigh to bed and my parents have gone to bed. I'm sitting on my couch waiting for a call or text from him. Tom ends up calling me.

"When did he leave?" Tom ask.

"Like noon." I say. "What if he's at the bottom of lake or something."

"Delilah. You had an argument. He'll call you in the morning or something. Don't beat yourself up. He'll call you. If not for you then for Everleigh. Don't worry."

"Okay. Okay. You're right."

"Now you should go to bed. Please sleep."

"Okay. Good night."

"night Liliah."

I hang up. I take a deep breath and walk upstairs into my room. I see Everleigh asleep in her little bed. I kiss her head and get into bed myself. I fall asleep pretty easily.

I wake up to my phone ringing. I look around and realize it's still dark out. It's 3:27. I answer the call.

"Hello?" I say.

"Delilah. It's Laura. Adam. He was in a bad crash earlier today. Come down to the hospital as soon as you can." Adam's mom says.

"Okay. I'll be there as soon as I can." I say and hang up the phone.

I get out of bed and go into my parents room. I shake them awake.

"Delilah sweetie. What is it?" My mom ask.

"Adam... He's... he was in a car accident." I say as tears fall down. "Can you watch Everleigh so I can go to the hospital?"

"You and your mother go. I'll watch Everleigh today." My dad says

"Thank you."

My dad hugs me and i go get dressed. I slip in leggings and a sweatshirt. My mom meets me downstairs and we slip on our shoes and head to the hospital.

The last time I was there was when Everleigh was born. Me and my mom walk in and go to the front desk.

"Adam Stevens?" I ask the lady there.

"What's your relationship with him?" She ask.

"I'm his girlfriend."

"I'm sorry only family is aloud at this time."

"Can you tell his mom i'm hear. She's the one that called me."

"I can try. But please have a seat."

She points to the seats in the waiting room. We sit down and I place my head on my mom's shoulder.

"how crazy is it that last time we were here you were having Everleigh." My mom says.

"Yeah. Now her dad is hurt and I don't know how bad." I say.

"Do you love him Delilah? Like how you used too?"

"I don't know. I don't even know if I loved him then and was only saying I did so I would have a reason to stay with my daughters father."

"You should figure that out honey."

"I'm trying, mom. I really am trying. He doesn't give me the same feeling i had in the beginning of our relationship. Does dad?"

"Waking up next to him every morning I still get butterflies."

"I don't have those anymore."

"Then maybe you are with him only for Everleigh. Think about yourself for once sweetheart."

Think about myself. Myself.

"there is another guy too."

"who?"

"Tom. That's where I was after I came home from leaving Adam. I met him when I was staying in Atlanta for a couple days then he let me and Ev stay with him for a couple weeks. Ev really likes him."

"Do you?"

"We kisses and I liked it."

"Delilah. I think you have your answer."

I'm here at the hospital waiting to here if my boyfriend and father of my child will live. And here I am wondering if I have feelings for another guy.