backstory.

I met Adam when I was a freshman and he was a sophomore

I met Adam when I was a freshman and he was a sophomore. We became really good friends. We would hang out all the time. My friends at the time always thought that we were dating. We weren't. Not till that summer.

He kissed me. My first kiss. We were hanging out in his room. Nothing special. We were hanging almost everyday, unless he had work or I made plans already. We were watching a movie. His arm around me, my legs over his. I don't know how it happened but it did. It was amazing. After that we started dating.

When school started, he'd always walk me to class even if it meant he was going to be late to his. Girls got jealous of me because I was dating him. Adam was the schools "it" boy. He played football and hockey. Every guy wanted to be him and every girl wanted to be with him.

He'd always drag me along to the parties after football games. Even though I never really wanted to go.

"Come on babe. It'll be fun." He said to me.

"I'm really tired. I just want to go home and watch a movie or something." I told him.

We walked to his car and he opened the door for me. I got in and he went and got into the drivers seat.

"Liliah, live a little. Don't be such a baby."

"Adam. I really just want to go to sleep."

"Only for a little bit. I got to show up at least. I am the captain."

"Okay."

He smiled at me and pressed a kiss to my lips. That was the first of many parties we went to. And the 'only a little bit part' got longer and longer.

On my 16th birthday I lost my virginity to him. He told me he lost his during his sophomore year before we become friends. I was scared to lose mine. But Adam made me feel not so scared.

"Baby, it's okay. It'll be fun. It's okay to be nervous your first time. I was. I had no clue what I was doing. It's okay." Adam was hovering over my half naked body. I had only my bra underwear and a shirt on when he said this to me. He kept running his hands up and down my waist and legs.

"What if I'm not good?"

"I'm not expecting you to be amazing. It's okay if your not. You'll get good."

His hands on my body felt good at the time. Now I feel gross when he touches me. Adam took off my shirt. He kissed my neck.

"Okay." I said giving him permission to take something of mine. Something that I grew up learning you should wait for the right person. Or as my grandmother told me to wait till marriage. I didn't. I lost it to not the right person.

That night. It wasn't as magical as you would think. It hurt. A lot. But I didn't regret it. I still don't. I don't know why but I don't regret it.