hello.

I haven't talked with Tom about the kiss that happened yesterday and me and Everleigh are leaving today

I haven't talked with Tom about the kiss that happened yesterday and me and Everleigh are leaving today. Of course i've talked with Tom but not about him kissing me. We're packing up the car. I have Everleigh on my hip as Tom puts the last bag in the car.

"You have everything right?" Tom ask.

"I'm pretty sure we do." I say.

"Alright. Well i'll see you soon?"

"Of course."

Tom pulls me and Everleigh into a hug.

"Call me tonight and when you get to your parents."

"We will. Say bye Everleigh."

"Bye tommy." She says.

"Bye Ev."

I go and put her into her car seat then say goodbye to Tom myself.

"Bye tom." i say as i hug him.

"bye Liliah."

I smile and get into the drivers seat and start to drive away. Tom waves and I wave back to him. This feeling I have for Tom is the same way I felt when I started dating Adam but it's also different. Tom's different. I can't explain it but he is.

Because we left early in the morning. We ended up in New Hampshire at 1:30 in the morning. I text Tom telling him we made it. I go and pick up a sleeping Everleigh and walk up to the door. My mom said she left it unlocked and that my dad is sleeping on the couch and to wake him up when I get there.

I open the door and see my dad passed out on the couch. I close the door behind me and lock it. I walk over to my dad and lightly shake his shoulder.

"Dad, I'm home." I say.

"Delilah! Oh honey I missed you so much." My dad says and gets up to hug me.

"I missed you to dad." I say.

"where's all your stuff?"

"in the car i can bring it in, in the morning."

"okay honey. get some rest."

He kisses my head and we both go up to bed. I basically pass out as soon as my head hits the pillow and I wake up to my 3 year old jumping on me.

"mommy! we are at granny's and papa's house!" She exclaims.

"yes, baby we are. Let's go get some breakfast huh?" I say to her.

"Papa's pancakes?"

"Maybe. Let's go downstairs and see."

I take her hand and we go downstairs to see my parents making pancakes.

"Pancakes!" Everleigh yells and runs over to her grandparents.

"Good morning my little everleigh!" My dad says as he picks up his granddaughter. "how are you things morning?"

"good! i excited for pancakes!"

"Well they are ready for you to eat them." He tickles her stomach and hands her over to my mom.

"Oh, I am so happy to see my two baby girls!" my mom says and hugs Everleigh close to her.

"mommy isn't a baby. she a big girl." Everleigh says.

"yeah she is a big girl, but she's my baby. like how you are your mommy's baby."

She puts Everleigh down on runs back over to me. I lift her up and sit her in a chair where my dad brings us over pancakes. I cut Everleigh's and pour some syrup on them and let her eat. I eat mine and talk with my parents. I let Everleigh go play so me and my parents can talk.

"Have you texted Adam?" My mom ask.

"No. I was kind of hoping he would just show up and we'd talk but I feel like i'm going to have to text him." I answer.

"Yeah. You might have to honey. It's the adult thing to do. I know you we're thrown into this adult life very young and you are still trying to figure it out but text him. It's the right thing to do."

I look down at my phone. I turned off notifications from him because I don't know what he was saying. I click on his contact and see the messages he sent. There hasn't been a lot. I quickly type out a message asking him to come to my parents house today. All he texted back was 'okay'.

I'm nervous. I don't know what he's going to say or do. It scares me.

"He's coming." I tell my parents after I got the 'okay' message.

"Good. Do you want us to talk Ev anywhere?" My dad ask.

"No it's fine. He might want to see her. I'm not going to stop him."

"Good. We'll be in your room playing, you can talk in the living room." My mom says.

"Thank you. You guys are the best parents ever."

"Anything for you."

They both pull my into a hug. I the feel a smaller body trying to get in.

"I want hug too." My daughter says.

I pull her up onto the couch and the four of us hug. The next 2 hours waiting for Adam to come where kind of stressful. I didn't know when he was going to show up. I didn't ask. When i heard the knock on the door I got up and opened it to see Adam.

"Hello Delilah."