confused.

it's been a couple weeks sense me and Adam go back together and everything has been really good

it's been a couple weeks sense me and Adam go back together and everything has been really good. Everleigh and I stay at my parents place and Adam stays with his mom. I've talked to Tom most nights. He's not happy that I'm back with Adam but he's supporting me.

Everleigh loves when we talk to Tom. It's her favorite part of the day. Everleigh is also more comfortable with Adam now. They are forming a good father daughter relationship.

"Hey babe." I hear as I am waking up.

I look up and see Adam above me. "What a wonderful sight to be woken up too." I say. He laughs and leans down to kiss me by I stop him. "morning breath." I point to myself.

"go brush your teeth then. I want to kiss you." Adam hold out the end part.

"Fine. You butt head."

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom too brush my teeth and wash my face while i'm there. I walk back into my room too see Adam holding Everleigh up in the air on my bed with Everleigh laughing. I smile at the sight. I walk over there and sneak my head in and kiss Adam on his lips and tickle Everleigh.

"Oh hello." Adam says as I pull away from him.

"Hi." I say and take Everleigh. "good morning baby girl."

"morning mommy." Everleigh says and hugs me.

Adam grabs the back of my legs and pulls me closer to me. I almost fall but put out my hand so i don't squish my daughter in my arms.

"Adam. I'm holding our child." I say to him.

"Well I wang to cuddle with my girls." He says and grabs Everleigh from my arms and pulls me down to him.

"You're annoying."

"Thanks babe. I try." I roll my eyes at him and get up. "where are you going?"

"i'm hungry."

"Want to go out? Me, you and Ev?"

"yeah that sounds fun."

"We'll get dressed and Ev dressed and I'll wait downstairs."

He gets off the bed and head downstairs. I get myself ready then Everleigh ready.

"mommy." I hear Everleigh say.

"yeah baby?" I answer her.