flashback.

It was a rough day with Everleigh

It was a rough day with Everleigh. Terrible twos are in full effect now. So many tantrums. So much screaming. All I wanted to do was go to bed. But I had to clean before Adam got home.

I finally finish and I lay down on the couch and almost fall asleep when I hear Adam. Drunk off his ass walk in.

"Babe! I'm home!" He yells.

"Hi Adam." I say and stand up from the couch.

"All I get is 'hi Adam'?"

"Sorry Everleigh was a lot today."

He walks over to me and places his hands on my waist and pulls me close to him.

"I have the hottest girlfriend ever." He says making me laugh. "Like really. I'm so glad that I had a kid with you."

He starts to kiss me. First only on the lips. Then he slowly made his way down my neck, my shoulders, collarbone.

"Adam. Too low." I say and lift his head up.

"I want to have another baby." He says.

"Not right now. I'm not even 20 yet."

"Come on. Look how cute our daughter is. What's one more." He places his lips on my neck.

"No Adam. I don't want another kid right now." All Adam does is scoop me up and carry me into his bedroom. "Adam put me down!"

"No. We're going to try for another baby."

"Adam no."

He drops me on the bed and hovers above me.

"Why not Delilah?"

"I'm not ready for another one."

"Then lets have sex."

"Adam..."

"What now Delilah." Adam says sitting up. "You don't want to have sex with me either? What is it. Is there a new guy? Are you cheating on me? You're cheating on me aren't you?"

"No! Adam, I could never. Why would I do that!?"

"I think you're lying." His face gets really red. Telling me he's mad.

"Adam, I'm not lying trust me."

"You piece of shit. A fucking slut. I can't believe you!"

"Adam, I promise i'm not cheating. I love you."

"No you don't."

"Is this all because i won't sleep with you?"

"I'm sorry I don't want to sleep with you every night."

"Why else wouldn't you?"

"Because i'm just tired and want to sleep."

"Fucking bitch." He slaps my face. He gets off the bed and goes into the kitchen.

I hold my check. I walk into the bathroom and see the red handprint on my face. I let tears stream down my face. How have I gotten into this. How did my loving boyfriend turn into this.

Maybe it's just because he's drunk. That's why. Of course. He knows I'd never cheat on him. He's just drunk. That's the only reason. He's drunk. He loves me and Everleigh. He's just drunk.
___________________________________
sorry it's short. the next chapter is also short. But like i'm really into writing so expect more chapters coming almost everyday but i'm not gonna say everyday bc ik i wont do that.