honeymoon.

We've been in Italy for a few days now

We've been in Italy for a few days now. Relaxing and sightseeing. It's nice just being the two of us in a foreign country. Not for press or anything.

Today we spent it at the beach. I didn't want to get into the water so I was going to stay in land but Tom after getting back from the water hugs me getting me wet.

"Really Tom?" I say after he pulls away from me.

"Now, you can actually come into the water with me because you are already wet." He says taking my hand a pulling me to the water.

After the day at the beach I throw my wet salty hair up and we go back to the hotel to change before we go out for dinner.

After dinner we decide to get some gelato. Now we're walking down the street holding hands with Gelato in the other. The sun is starting to set so we decide to head back to our hotel room and relax for the rest of the night.

"So what's on the agenda for tomorrow?" Tom ask as he gets out of the shower and lays on the bed next to me.

"No clue." I tell him looking over at him. "Is there anything you really want to do?"

"No. I'm really enjoying relaxing. Because after we get back and have 2 weeks home I have to go film and I want to relax with you as much as I can."

"I could get a tan. I look like a ghost."

"So that's where Ev gets it from." I look over and Tom and hit his arm. He's just laughing and pulls me into his chest. "I love you and our daughter no mater how pale you guys are."

"You are so annoying. Why did I married you?" I say muffled by his chest.

"Because you love me."

"Sadly. Now let me go so I can shower." I pull away from his chest. He rolls into his back and I walk into the shower.

"Hey Lilah!" I hear him shout from the bedroom.

"What!" I shout back turning in the water and getting out of my clothes.

"You're hot!"

I just laugh and jump into the shower. Washing all the salt out of my hair and off my body. I get out and put my clothes back in and towel dry my hair before walking out into the bedroom. I'm met with a sleepy Tom. His eyes closed laying in his back. I smile and slowly get onto the bed and lay on my side looking at him. He looks over at me and smiles back at me.

"Nice shower?" He ask, rolling into his side.

"Very nice." I tell him. He moves closer and kisses me. I smile as we pull away. "I'm happy I fell in love with you."

"I'm happy I fell in love with you too."

I lean in and kiss him again. I love this man.