premiere.

Only seeing Tom through a phone for a month was hard

Only seeing Tom through a phone for a month was hard. Especially with all the time differences. It was hard to find time. Now me and Everleigh are flying to LA to meet up with him there. He's flying from New York, So he could have flown to New Hampshire first, but we decided because of all the traveling he's done to just to fly to LA and meet us there.

I haven't flown with Everleigh yet so it's gonna be interesting. She's in leggings and a T-shirt with her sneakers. Holding my hand as we walk through security and to our gate. She sits in my lap because she's nervous.

"Mommy i'm hungry." She tells me.

"Okay we can go get some food." I answer her and pick her up and sling my book bag over my shoulder and walk to the nearest starbucks. Getting myself and coffee and her a cake pop and going back to our gate. Everleigh plays games on my phone while we wait to board the plane.

We board the plane easily. I sit Everleigh at the window seat so it's easier for me to watch her. I text Tom telling him we've boarded and are about to take off. He just sends back a heart emoji. I smile and shut my phone off for takeoff. Everleigh holds my hand as shes clearly nervous.

"Look out the window Ev. We're flying!" I tell her and point to the window. She leans forward and looks out the window as we go over the clouds.

"We above the clouds mommy!" She tells me, with a big smile on her face.

I smile and pull out my phone to take a quick picture. "Yeah baby we are." I place a hand on her back and rub it gently.

The rest of the plane ride involves naps and watching movies on my phone till we land. I take Everleigh's hand and we walk off the plane and go to find baggage claim. I send Tom a text that I have landed. I'm not expecting him to answer because he's flying from New York. I grab mine and Everleigh's bag. I put everything into one bag because we won't be here for long.

I pick up Everleigh and take her over to a bench to wait for Tom and his brother. I get a text from Tom, saying he's landed and I text him where we are

About ten minutes later I feel someone's presence and looking up to find Harrison.

"Haz! Hi!" I say and stand up to hug him with Everleigh in my arm.

"Hi Delilah. Hey Everleigh." He says and smiles at Everleigh.

"Hi." Everleigh says quietly.

I smile at my daughter and look back up at Harrison. "When did you get here?" I ask him.

"Yesterday. I came with Tom's mom, the other twin and one of our best friends." He tells me.

"Okay. I forgot i'm meeting his mom today."

"She'll love you. Trust me."

We catch up a bit till Tom and Harry come. I go and hug Tom. Both of his arms around me and Everleigh.