again.

Why am I running? I'm probably just going to end up back with him

Why am I running? I'm probably just going to end up back with him. Why am I running away? Am I just doing this for my daughter? For me? For the both of us? I have no clue.

Everleigh is asleep in the car. I hate making her run. I want her to have a good life and not having to be afraid of her father or anything. I pull into a motel to stay the night. I pick up Everleigh and our stuff and get a room for the night.

I see my parents have texted me and called me saying Adam is there, and how he is mad, but also concerned.

I lay Everleigh down on the bed and pick up my phone and call one person I can right now.

"Hey, why aren't you sleeping?" Tom says.

"I could stay the same to you." I say.

"Okay okay, now what's up?"

"Well um, I got home but Adam is there now so I ran again and I'm scared."

"Oh, jeez, I'm sorry Delilah. I wish I could help."

"I mean you could. Is there any place me and Everleigh can stay where no one can find us?"

"Uh Yeah, I have a place. I'll text you the address and meet you there."

"Thank you Tom."

"It's okay."

We hang up and I decide to get some sleep before driving a couple hours to get to Tom's place tomorrow.

I get woken up by Everleigh shaking me.

"Mommy, wake up." She says.

"Mommy is awake." I say.

I sit up and run my yes. I only got 5 hours of sleep. Great. I get Everleigh and myself ready and we pay for the room and get into the car. A couple hours later I get to Tom's place. I knock on the door and he opens it.

"Hey Delilah." Tom says and pulls me into a hug.

"Hi. Thank you again for letting us stay here. I really appreciate it." I tell him.

"It's no problem really. I only stay here when I'm filming and no one knows where it is but cast mates and family so."

I pick up Everleigh and Tom takes our bags and brings them into a room. I set Everleigh down and let her play with her toys.

"I really appreciate this Tom."

"It's all good. I want you to be safe. You and Everleigh."

"Thank you Tom."

"No problem."

I smile at him. Then I hear little feet hitting the floor. Everleigh runs up to me and holds up her arms for me to pick her up. I place her on my hip.

"Did you say hi to Tom?" I ask my daughter.

"Hi Tom." She says.

"Hi Everleigh." Tom replies to her.

Everleigh lays her head on my shoulder. Telling me the she is tired.

"Well I'm going to put her down for a nap." I tell Tom and walk into the room. After I find Tom sitting on the couch watching TV. I sit next to him.

"So, why do you keep running from him?" Tom ask me. "I know he's done really horrible stuff to you and Everleigh, but why don't you just talk to him?"

"I'm afraid." I say. "I don't want to be, but I am. He scares me. I know I should talk to him, I just can't."

"You should do it for Everleigh. I know nothing about parenting but I don't think she would like running away from her father for who knows how long."

"I know I should and I will eventually but I don't know when."

"I'll be here when you do."

"Thank you."

I lean in and hug him. He hugs me back. We stay on the big for awhile. I get up and go to use the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror.

I see a person that isn't who I thought I would be at 20. I thought I would be in college getting a degree to do something with my life. Maybe still be with Adam living in an apartment together happy. But that's not what I am. I am a mom to a 3 year old little girl named Everleigh and I'm running away from her father and I'm hiding away with a big movie star that I barley know. Will I just be hiding for the rest of my life or actually do something about who I'm running from?