proposal.

Tonight me and Tom are going out for our 2 year anniversary

Tonight me and Tom are going out for our 2 year anniversary. My sister is coming over to pick up Everleigh and taking her for the night. Tom is watching her while I get ready and before Delaney gets here.

"Love, Delaney's here!" I hear Tom shout from downstairs.

"Alright, I'm coming!" I shout back. I check myself in the mirror and grab my shoes before heading downstairs. I see my sister by the door talking with Tom and Everleigh putting her shoes on by the door and a backpack on her back. "Hey." I say once I reach them. I see Tom look over and smile.

"You look pretty mommy." Everleigh says standing up.

"Thank you baby." I say bending down to kiss her head.

"You do look very pretty baby sis." Delaney says smiling at me.

"Thank you." I smile looking up at her then back at my daughter. "Now, you be good for Aunt Delaney and Uncle John okay? Me and Dad will pick you up in the morning."

"Okay mommy. I love you! You too daddy." Everleigh says.

"We love you too Ev." Tom says bending down and picking her up and kissing all over his face.

"Daddy, stop." Everleigh laughs.

"Okay, Okay. Go have fun." He puts her back down. "Don't stay up late."

"Oh we will. It's her first sleepover." Delaney says. I stand up next to Tom who wraps an arm around my waist.

"Then not a lot of candy. Please." I tell my sister.

"Yeah, I know better than giving a 5 year old candy. But let's go. She you tomorrow!"

"Bye mommy, bye daddy!" Everleigh waves as she leaves.

"Bye Ev!" Me and Tom say.

The door clothes and I turn to face Tom. "You look very handsome." I tell him grabbing the collar of his shirt. Pulling him closer to me.

"Thank you love. You look very, very gorgeous." He says places his hands on my waist, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Well we should get going also." I pat his chest. Moving to sit on the couch to put on my shoes. Tom then stands in front of me once i'm done and holds out his hand for me to take. I smile and intertwine our fingers as we walk out to the car.  "So were are we going?" I ask once he starts driving.

"It's a surprise." Tom looks away from the road for a second to smile at me and squeezes my hand that he is holding.

"Surprises are annoying. Especially when you know the surprise is happening."

"So if i just surprised you at home with something it wouldn't be annoying?"

"Yes. Exactly that."

"Good to know." Tom smiles at me again and we continue the drive to where ever we are going.

He pulls into a parking spot and I realize we're at small and cute restaurant.

"This is cute." I say walking in with Tom holding his hand.

"I thought you'd think that." Tom says opening the door for me. We walk in and up to the host and she seats us with Tom's reservation he made.

We get water and we looks through the menu, order and talk while we wait for our food. We talk about Tom's new movie he's going to film in a couple months. We talk about Everleigh finishing up 1st grade. What are some things we want to do as a family over the summer with Ev.

We eat our food and Tom tells me there's one more stop. We drive down to the beach we took Everleigh a couple times over the summer. We both take off our shoes and leave them in the car. The sun has almost set but looks really pretty.

"This is pretty." I say and lean against Tom who wraps an arm around my waist.

"You're pretty." He smiles down at me. I start to laugh

"That was cheesy."

"I can be cheesier. The sky is pretty but I think you are prettier." He takes my hands. I laugh. He pulls me into a hug. He kisses the top of my head. "You know i'm serious."

"I know." I look up to him. "I think you're prettier than the sky too."

He lets out a laugh. "I'm trying to be romantic love."

"Okay, okay, i'm sorry." I smile.

"As I was saying. I love you. I love our daughter. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you two and how ever many more kids we have." Butterflies fill my stomach as he gets on one knee and opens a box with a ring inside. "Delilah, will you marry me?"

"Yes." Tears are now streaming now my face. He slips the ring on my finger and hugs me. I hold onto him tightly as he lifts me up. The sun now fully set. He puts me down and I wipe my eyes. "I love you Tom."

"I love you Lilah."