ceremony.

Today is the day we've been planning for, for over a year

Today is the day we've been planning for, for over a year. I'm sitting in our room that we are getting ready in at the wedding venue. I have my sister, mom, Everleigh best friend in the room. My sister is 5 months pregnant so she's kinda moody and isn't that fun to be around, but I was the same with Ev so I'm okay with it.

"Delilah, stop fidgeting. I don't want to burn you." Kennedy my best friend says as she's doing my hair.

"Sorry. Just nervous. It I think it's better than crying which I could also do." I say, while tapping on my legs.

"Yeah, no crying till you're down the aisle."

Everleigh comes over to me and I lift her up into my lap. She leans against me and lets me hug her. She's now 7 and doesn't let me cuddle her often anymore but it's nice she's letting me.

"Mom, can Kennedy do my hair too?" She ask me looking up at me.

"You'll have to ask Kennedy that." I tell her brushing a piece of hair out of her face.

"Kennedy can you do my hair too?"

"After i'm done with your mom's I can." Kennedy tells my daughter.

After a couple hours of getting ready my mom is lacing up my dress. Now i'm really starting to get nervous. I'm standing in front of a mirror looking at myself. Makeup and hair done. My mom is putting on my vail. She smiles from behind me.

"Can't believe after today both my girls will be married." She says.

"Can't believe i'm actually getting married." I say. I hear little footsteps coming from my daughter who ends up in the mirror with me.

"You look very pretty mom. Dad will cry." She tells me and hugs me.

"Thank you baby." I lean down and kiss her head. My dad then walks into the room and sees me. He smiles and walks over and hugs me. "Don't cry. Not yet. After i get married then we'll cry together."

"Okay sweetie. I won't. Can't say anything about the father daughter dance though." He tells me pulling away. "You look beautiful. Tom will cry."

"He better."

A couple minutes later we walk to the entrance of where we're getting married. My sister and Kennedy walk down the aisle then Everleigh as the flower girl. Then the doors close and it's just me and my dad.

"You ready?" He ask.

"Yeah. I really am." I say. He kisses my cheek and we link arms.

The doors open and we start to walk. My eyes scan the room till they land on Tom. He has the biggest smile I have seen in him. I can't help myself but to smile back at him. I finally reach him, my dad kisses my cheek and sits down himself. I take Tom's hands and smile. He smiles back and I see he has tears in his eyes. I reach up and wipe one that has fallen.

The officiant start to talk. He does a small speech of sorts. Me and Tom steal glances and make faces at each other the whole time. Then the vows come. We decide to do the traditional ones so we both don't start bawling at the alter. The rings and The I do's come shortly after the vows. I'm squeezing Tom's hands waiting for those 5 words. Tom is too.

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride."

My arms go around his neck and his are around my waist as we kiss. We both smile and pull away. Tom then takes my hand and we walk back down the aisle and into a car that is taking us to a place by where the reception is to take pictures.

"We're married!" Tom says with a huge smile on his face and kisses me again.

"I'm Mrs. Holland." I say once we pull away.

"I love you."

"I love you too."