reception.

The pictures take an hour and some

The pictures take an hour and some. Some with out families, some with our wedding party, lots with the two of us, and lots of us with Everleigh.

Finally we head to the reception. Me and Tom waiting behind a door for our names to be called. Me and Tom just holding hands behind the door.

"This so really crazy." I tell him. Swinging our hands in between us.

"I know. But after tonight, it's just us for a week. No kid running into our room early next the morning. Privacy." Tom says resting his hands on my waist.

"I'm very excited. But i'm going to miss Ev."

"Me too. Feel like i'll still be waking up early because of her." I laugh and lean up and press a kiss to his lips.

We hear our names being called and I grab Tom's hand and we walk out doing a small dance thing that'd you'd do at prom. Then we head to the center of the dance floor and 'How Long Will I Love You' by Ellie Goulding starts playing. Everyone's eyes are on us as my arms go around Tom's neck and his go around my waist.

"I feel awkward with everyone watching us." I whisper in his ear.

"Gotta dance like nobody's watching." Tom says and picks me up and spins us around making me and everyone around us laugh. He puts me down and my arms still wrapped around his neck tightly and i'm laughing into his shoulder.

"Don't do that again. I hated it."

"Well we have to do other stuff than just swaying."

"You're annoying." I take my head off of his shoulder so I can look at him.

"You're stuck with me though."

"Yeah. I wouldn't have it any other way."

We smile and press a kiss to each other's lips causing everyone to cheer making us laugh. The rest of the song involves us swaying and Tom twirling me around and dipping me once. Then it was the father daughter dance and let's just say me and my dad were both crying messes after that. Then Tom and his mom danced and they also were both crying after.

The rest of the night involves eating and more dancing and talking. The cutting of the cake came meaning the promise we made of not putting the cake on each others face, was broken. Tom being the one to put his piece on my face with a big smirk on his face. So i did the same to him. In the end he just kisses me making us both laugh. We actually do have a piece of cake at the end.

At the end of the night I'm holding a very sleeping Everleigh. Tom walks over to us and smiles.

"Are you going to be good being away from her for a week?" He ask sitting next to us and places a hand on our daughters back who then reaches over to him and he pulls her into his lap.

"Yeah. I've been away for longer and farther away. Going to miss the cuddles though." I tell him.

"Yeah. She has the best cuddles." He kisses her head.

As the night draws to a close Everleigh fast asleep in Tom's arms my parents take her so she can stay with them for the week we are in our honeymoon.

We get to our hotel and we both flop down into the bed.

"So. Wanna make baby?" Tom ask causing me to laugh. "What? It's a genuine question."

"Let's wait a bit before we have baby. We still have a long time to make kids." I tell him running my hand through his hair. "We can do the action of making a baby without making a baby."

"I'm down!"