song.

With the Wedding getting closer I realize Tom and I haven't figured out what our first dance song will be

With the Wedding getting closer I realize Tom and I haven't figured out what our first dance song will be. So after Everleigh went to bed we sit in our living room playing a bunch of romance playlist from, spotify, youtube, and apple music.

"Love, any song will work do we really need to listen to every romance song there ever was?" Tom ask laying down in the couch, clearly tired.

"Yes, it's important. It's our first dance as husband and wife. I want the perfect song." I tell him. "Now don't fall asleep. I want your input. You'll be dancing too."

"Darling. I'm sure any song you chose will be amazing. Now i'm exhausted so i'm going to sleep on this couch. Wake me up when you chose the song." I  looks at my sleepy fiancé. I narrow my eyes at him and decide to lay myself on top of him knowing he doesn't like when I do that, because it's mostly to be annoying. "Delilah. Please get off."

"How much do you love me?"

"A lot. Now get off my back please."

"If you love me a lot you'll help me find out song."

"Can I still lay down?"

"Sure."

"Awesome, now get off or i'll tickle you."

I move off of him and we continue to listen to music. I then get the idea of actually dancing to the songs. So I stand up off the couch and pull Tom up with me.

"Come on." I say to him. "We're dancing."

He stands up and rest his hands on my waist. "Why are we dancing?" He ask.

"Maybe if we dance to it we will know." I wrap my arms around his neck and we slowly start to sway. We stand with my head in his chest till one song plays through and I pull away from him and replay it. I see Tom smiling at me. He leans down and kisses me.

"This is our song." He says and pulls me closer. We sway for till the song ends again.

"I love you." I tell him. Looking up at him and letting my fingers run through his hair that's getting long.

"I love you." He says back and kisses me. I smile and turn off the music and take his hand so we can go bed.

"Still tired?"

"Exhausted. Let's go."
___________________________________
sorry these past chapters are short. they're filler chapters. but only 7 more.