Chapter 78

Hey guys... so please I need your help. If anyone happens to know the name of the guy on my cover please update me. I love all of you!!!

Nathaniel.

The funeral happened four days after because some of my dad's siblings were away. The whole thing was a blur, I didn't shed a tear no, I just, stared at the box that was to become my dad's new home.

Now, what I thought will end didn't. First, I had just shut down my mom's offer to live with her, and I hadn't been returning any of my friends' calls. Not because I was angry or anything- I just kind of felt like they would be trying to sooth me or something.

Although he is dead like never to be seen walking on earth again, I will not lie that Leo and I felt a bit of relief. He was going through a lot, experiencing tons of pain and agony. Now at least he is somewhere resting- only if it wasn't oblivion.

Leo and I cleaned the house, none of was wanted to get rid of his things, so instead, Leo moved to what should be the guest room. Everything in their bedroom, was just left where it had to be. I know- we both know this will be an obstacle to us healing, but either ways- I don't think we were at the stage of healing.

But we did lock the door though after Leo took all he needed.

That is what we did for the past two days.

Now we were sitting watching some chick flick movie. I can tell that none of us was really enjoying or really paying attention. This is what we would do the three of us, not the two of us, someone is missing.

The door bell rings, pulling me to my feet. Leo just looks at me then covers himself with his blanky and looks back at the screen.

I did know it is one of my friends, so I don't bother checking. It was obvious they were going to show up at some time.

So, when I see Elia behind the door, I wasn't surprised. Part of me knew it'll obviously be him.

"Hey." He smiles looking behind me for a second then back at me.

"Hie. Wanna come in?" I ask.

"Yeah... sure." I open the door wider, allowing him to enter. I sigh before I shut the door.

"Hey Elia."

"Hie Leo...." Their conversation fades as I start making my way upstairs. After a few minutes, he steps in. I am already seated on my bed, waiting for whatever is to come.

"Uh- are you okay?" there it is... the thing I've always wanted to avoid. I not regardless. He nods too, I watch him closely, and for a moment there, I remember all we used to do together, okay, not only for a moment, but the whole time he crosses my mind.

"I just wanted to check up on you." I have finally hit hard rock on the fact that I don't want what Elia and I to completely end. The reason why I can't make a move is because I don't know if it is because I genuinely love him or because I feel so trapped in my body, and he can be my solace.

"Uh... so-" it is now getting awkward. "When you starting working?" he asks.

"Tomorrow night I guess."

"Then I think... we- we are- we'll be working together." But maybe we are good without each other, look at me, even a blind person can see he has gained weight from the time we broke up. But as for me, what have I gained.

"Don't you want that?" I ask. "For us to work together?" His eyes flicker for a moment, then I see how uneasy I've made him. I know he wants me back... but does he really? Sure enough, I have been his first love, his first boyfriend, his first at... basically almost everything. He may be obsessed with the fact of being in love but not in love.