Chapter 53

Writer's block!!!
Please, i need ideas! I fell in love with Birdy version of the A team! so amazing! 

NOT EDITED!

Nathaniel.

Everything seems untouched when I enter the house. Everything is in here, and not only that I can hear dad and Leo laughing in the kitchen. I am about to pass the kitchen when their laughter dies out and Leo calls me.

"Hey- tea?" I could really use that now.

I take a seat on the table. Dad is acting as if nothing happened with his ipad in his hands playing a game I guess. Leo well- is just being Leo. He is making tea and some brownies with a huge smile plastered on his face.
"My friends and I are planning a road trip some time- like maybe in a few weeks." I break the ice. Dad seems surprised as he looks at me with his tired face.
"Road trip?"

I nod, trying to be bold which is not me now. "Elia's grandparents have some cabins somewhere out of time in the woods, he said it was alright if we go there."

"Oh Elia- is it a before marriage honeymoon or something?" Leo snorts as he places the cups of tea on the table. He takes a seat on his usual place next to dad and takes a hesitant sip that burns his tongue. He grimaces and pulls his tongue out, shutting his eyes. We chuckle at his gesture, it would have been funniest to me if I wasn't this stressed and tired. His gesture makes me careful when I take a sip of my own tea.

"Something-"

"Are there even some other friends or just the two of you?" the inquisitive man asks.

"Isn't it obvious? It's just the two of the dummy!" I smile as dad calls Leo dummy. They are acting like two young teens who've just found love. Leo frowns, hitting dad's arm. "I am not a dummy." Paying his attention back at me he talks. "It is- there are- you know- cute..." I can clearly see that is not what he wanted to say, but I let it slip. "And besides, why take a whole group of friends to a honeymoon?"

That's when it slips in, Leo isn't just talking- but putting some effort to cheer me up. "It's not a honeymoon." I blush looking away. "We just want to be alone for maybe a weekend or so-"

"Sounds like a honeymoon to me!" he chuckles and takes a sip of his tea. He stands up to get the brownies and set them on the tale. "Look, have protected sex okay, and use a lot of lu-"

"I did not hear that!" I groan covering my ears, but that did not help me from hearing his clear and loud words. "Because anal sex can be whoo- a literal pain in the ass."

"Leo! Will you not!?" he looks at me and shrugs. Dad just laughs whilst playing his game.

"Have your tea baby before it gets cold."

Let's say, let's say we really are going on a honeymoon, then- that means we will e having lots of sex huh? I mean, I know if we go to this trip, we will then have sex too.

Leo said anal sex is a literal pain in the ass. I have seen like some girls look uncomfortable or in pain but non of them really mattered to me. All I wanted was my satisfaction and what they felt had nothing to do with me. I was never cruel enough to leave them undone though, besides the time Laura and I almost got caught in the music room. Anyways, back to my story. I will not lie I haven't checked gay porn yet, I have seen how the bottoms looked so amazed and ecstatic as they got fucked, but that's the thing about sex, most reactions are fake!

But some sex blogs I have read were close to reality. Yeah, they talked all about the pain, and the pleasure, but that's not enough. Someone even commented about bleeding and getting swollen after, and that is something I don't want to think of.