Chapter 23

Sorry for the late chapter... and... i will be updating again tomorrow i promise. Vote and comment please... thank you.

Elia

"What the fuck are you doing with this fag here?" I swallow looking straight into Garry's eyes which are staring into mine with much hate. Nathaniel freezes next to me. He opens his mouth to say something but shut is close again.

Garry walks to me, I start to back up with every step he takes. I know Nathaniel is not going to defend me or anything. Yes, he took me here knowing we can run into someone from school but he took the risk, that is more than enough, he just wants to make me feel like I belong. But for him to do that, he has to ruin his social life.

"Nathaniel, you fucking the fag?" the other guy I'm not familiar with laughs. They all join in. I look over at Nathaniel whose eyes are fixed on the floor. I swear I have never thought there will be a time I will see Nathaniel like this. Even myself, I have always known the worst things will happen to me but I never really thought something like this.

When I am about to walk back outside knowing there is no way Nathaniel will ever defend me, not in a million years Garry takes the last big step forward that his chest is literally in my face Nathaniel speaks up. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know... beat the gay out of him?" I close my eyes preparing myself for a blow or something. But to my surprise nothing happens. I open my eyes to see Garry no longer in front of me and everyone looking at me.

I take steps back wanting to leave already but Nathaniel grabs my hand. "I took him here." My heart starts to beat as fast as never before, I start to feel dizzy, please no... no, please not a panic attack. I swear if I have a panic attack I will definitely embarrass myself. What is Nathaniel doing? I look at him the real Nathaniel back, standing firm looking at Garry.

"Oh, that fag-"

"Don't you dare call him that!" he hisses. "Only I can call him that!"

Is he... he is... standing up for me? Nathaniel does not leave my arm, but hold it tighter to the point where it hurts, I don't do anything though, just stand here looking as short as I am. "This fag here, is my friend! And if you are willing to do something to him ever again, do it now while I am here!" Even after he says this i don't forget what he said first... "Only I can call him that" it sounds as if he is... he is making me his property, and i love it.

My eyes land on Sage, her face doesn't show any hate anymore, but rather amusement. It is when I look at everyone else I see that no one really still has that shade of hate in their eyes, they all look amused. Even Garry, his face is more of confusion. Xander clears his throat and leaves Sage's hand and step to our side, "He is my friend too... I don't hate him..." I feel tears gather in my eyes, never have I ever thought that someone will ever stand up for me, my whole life, but not only did my only two friends stood up for me today, but rather put their fame and friendship on test.

The guy I think is Jake clears his throat too. "Are we telling each other secrets now because Garry I may or may not be the one who called your mom last night... and yeah... I don't hate the boy, but I do at school, I don't wanna be named as the gay's friend." My heart stings at his words, but at the same time make me happy, he doesn't hate me. The rest look at me as if I'm naked. Garry steps back and points at the three of us. "If he is going to sit with us during lunch he should never touch me, my things, or talk about his sexual life..." he then points at my face. "... and don't you dare think I like you."