Chapter 51

SMUT WARNING!!! This chapter contains smut somewhere in the middle, and if you are not comfortable reading this, you can skip when I indicate it. I love you guys so much!!!

Not Edited!!! Help me spot some errors and i will fix them.

Elia.

Nathaniel drives very far, like for about an hour. We talk random things as he drives us nowhere in particular, but avoid anything that will lead us talking of Xander or the incident. I'm glad- more than actually that Nathaniel has decided to forgive me. I thought we were going to be history, and that scared me a lot. But as for now, we're going no where in particular, and that makes me happy. I look over at him, to see his eyes set on the road with all of his concentration.

It's raining, and freaking cold. I'm just glad soon, winter will be over. I hate it, it's just dull and- so freaking cold.

"Who's our favorite artist?" I blink, processing Nathaniel's question. He doesn't look over at me though.

"Um- Freddy Mercury... I know he's dead but- I like him." I confess.

"You don't say!" he chuckles. "I do too... I even have Queen's posters in my room, but I'm not a huge fan though, I like Hozier... and um- Shawn Mendes."

"Which song do you like the most by Hozier?" I ask getting fascinated by his choice of artist.

"Someone New." He says. "You know it?"

"I only know Take me to church." I tell him. "How familiar are you with Freddy Mercury... you know his music?"

"Queen?" he coughs covering his mouth. "I like Killer queen, don't stop me now, um- bohemian rhapsody... yeah, and under pressure, those are all I know."

"Uh! You don't know I want it all, or bicycle race... okay, what about fat bottomed girls?"

"Fat bottomed girls?" he laughs.

"Yeah... fat bottomed girls."

"Why would Freddy Mercury sing of Fat bottomed girls?" he scoffs and stops by a red light.

"He was- Freddy... all he wanted was fat bottomed girls and dicks." The light turns green and Nathaniel steps the accelerator. "...he was a free spirit... so real. You know, he enjoyed life while he was alive. I admire that."

"I don't think so babe." I look over at Nathaniel. "He died a painful death, he might have enjoyed sex and performing, but I'm sure the fact that he was going to die of AIDS ate him up. If you saw the last years of his life, especially ninety- ninety eight, ninety nine he was so thin and sick." He states. "I guess no one really lives to the fullest." Nathaniel's knowledge takes me away. He is right, we will ever live lives to the fullest, there always will be something to take that from us.

"Anyways... hungry?" For you, yes I am.

Nathaniel comes back with a bag of junk food. He shivers as he settles in the car and turns the heater on. "It's cold out there."

I smile taking the bag from him. I take out some doritos and an apple juice. "It's winter bitch." I roll my eyes as I open the bag. Nathaniel goes for the muffin first, taking a huge bite that surprises me though I say nothing.

"You have any idea where we are?" I ask him. He looks at me and shrugs before he takes another huge bite o his muffin that is already half. "Nope, but I know the way home, don't worry."

I wasn't worrying, I just wanted to know. We don't talk for a couple minutes as we both eat.

"Are you going to eat that?" I laugh as Nathaniel points at my pie. "Yes... I am... Jeez, you eat a lot." I hand him the bag of chips and take "my" pie. I start on it taking small bites. Nathaniel's eyes are set outside. He seems to be thinking of something important. I would have asked what's wrong, but I'm afraid it's the issue between me and Xander.