Chapter 63

Be warned. This chapter is as smutty as they come and this is my first time writing a sex scene so please... don't you judge. Click the vote icon right now and then read, because i will not disappoint. And this chapter is not edited.

Elia.

Hands tight on Nathaniel's upper arms, I heave a sigh closing my eyes as I try to calm myself. The position I am in now, yes is not comfortable, but I have zero energy to shift, and besides that, I will worsen the pain that has pooled down to my toes.

I can hear him try to breath normally, all for my sake. I bet he is wondering if I am going to change my mind in any way, I am not, but I just am not going to voice that out. He has to be patient and understand that the one that gets hurt from this actually is me and not him.

I can feel his eyes on me, I bet they are fixed on my face as he tries to deduce what or how I feel. It is when his hand brush the hair off my face that I finally open my eyes to look at him, his eyes are soft, though hooded with lust, he has a small smile playing on his lips, it is as if he is trying to comfort me, and not to his disappointment it does, I find myself smiling back finally loosening up my hands and letting them fall back to the bed,

"Okay?" his voice is as soft as I've never heard it before. If I wasn't looking and obviously not in this state I wouldn't be able to recognize it. I nod, my eyes tailing back to his eyes from his chest where I had found some solace in this pain.

"Okay... go on." I tell him. Still holding my legs up, he first shifts, gaining a silent scream before he starts to push in. I wince as he does so, my hand nearly flying to his thighs where I grip hard, probably tearing the outer skin.

"Relax El, it'll feel better that way." I try to do as instructed, flexing my muscles as I try to loosen up but end up clenching back and releasing a cry. There is no way I am going to be able to do that, especially now that my eyes are watery again and feeling all the energy in me getting more drained.

"I can't" I tell him. "I just can't, it's- ah..."

I didn't even realize he had stop pushing in until he starts again mumbling a small 'alright'. I bite onto my bottom lip as he fills me, not stopping no matter how much I try to push him or wince or cry. I guess he has learnt if he tries to follow up with me we will get nowhere. I tend to exaggerate pain. I am not good with pain, I never was.

I can tell he is full inside when our skins press against each other. I somehow sigh, glad he is fully inside me but at the same time afraid I will not like it. He doesn't move and I thank God he is giving me time to adjust, so I loosen my hands on his thighs and start again to take heavy breathes.

In what feels like five minutes to me though I know it only has been at most a minute I instruct Nathaniel to continue.

"No longer hurts?" Oh, how I wish.

"It does, but is manageable." Very true.

So, he seems as if he is pulling out before he slowly slides in. I gasp, hands falling to the sheets or bed cover or whatever and grabbing onto them so tight.

"It hurts again."

"Should I stop?" he asks concern sounding in his voice.

"No, go on." ...because we will get nowhere.

"Okay." He repeats the motion that takes all air from my lungs and some element I feel as if I need to breath, I gasp, eyes widening as I look at him to see his bottom lip bitten and eyes focused on me. Shit! It does hurt.