Chapter 41

There you go. Please read the note below.

Nathaniel.

Elia stops his car at the familiar club. He looks at me again and questions me for about the tenth time ever since he drove us from school. "Are you sure about this?". He looks out through the window.

"It's just a club, nothing much happens, I just want to see my mom."

Elia's eyes stare into mine and he nervously nods, "I'll be waiting for you here, if anything bad happens, just text me or call me and I'll-"

"It's my mom, not some psychopath and I swear nothing much happens here, don't worry."

"Um, the last time we came here we almost had our throats cut!" he acknowledges. "... don't lie that was nothing!" Elia's voice shakes halfway. "I don't want you to get hurt..." his face turns red and he looks at his hands.

I lean in close and leave a small kiss on his cheek. "Don't worry, nothing will happen, I know you have a thing for clubs... but I guess my mom is working here, I will say hie and come back... if I take long, just go home." Elia sighs and nod.

"Okay?" I look at him once again to see is eyes fixed outside with his face scrunched.

"Elia... you know what? Go home. I'll be fi-"

"There is no way I am leaving you here, go, I will wait for you. I can start on my assignments, don't worry about me."

"Okay."

I open the dusty metal gate wiping my hands on my jeans after, reminding me of the time Elia and I came here, he did the same. The bar down town, I know my mom meant the club, and didn't have a better word to say it. When I get the door I spot Johnny sitting on a rusty metal chair.

"Nate man!" he exclaims standing up to reveal his broad body. "It's been long, I was actually wondering if you found a better place than this!?"

My memory sharpens as soon as he says this. I was always here, especially Friday from 4pm to around midnight, this place was and still is a bomb! I would come with Xander, Garry and Jake here. We would get wasted, sleep with random girls and just- just have fun. We would meet Kyle and Brandon, most time we would sleep at Kyle's because he's parents are never home. I miss those days...

"Er, no... I have been busy lately." But although I miss those days, I am happier now. Elia's and my relationship is a bit... um, how can I put this? -um too new for me. I know we have been kissing, it's actually amazing, than most girls if I have to be honest, it makes me think if we are going to do something greater than that. Like... sex.

I no nothing about gay sex, no I do... I know it's anal sex. I've had anal, with some girls and liked it... it's... okay, I don't know if I am getting into too much detail but it's tighter and more enjoyable, on my side. But again, girls don't enjoy it as much as guys do... how will it feel to have anal sex with someone who can cum from it? How will it feel to have sex with Elia?

I brush all these thoughts from my head, this is not the time to think of this. "Uh, I am looking for a woman who goes by the name Delilah Zake?"

Johnny furrows his eyebrows thinking. "Uh, I don't think anyone in there has that name, describe her."

"Um, in her early forties, slim, tall.- yeah, slim. Short dark hair"

"I think I saw someone walk that direction." He points behind him. "But she is not like what you described her as." "You're doing sugar mommies now?"