Chapter 54

And again! it is happening again... you guys are no longer voting for my story or letting me know how you feel about it... Some punctuation error happened, so please, highlight the errors for me and I will fix them. I am so sorry if this is going to affect your reading!

Not EDITED!!!

Elia.

He flips me over, making me lay on my back now. Within a second, his mouth and tongue starts to attach my neck, licking and sucking at the same time, and that results in nothing than eyes rolling to the back of my head. He pulls and moves to my lips, where he kisses me harshly, his tongue attacking my mouth immediately. I dont try to be dominant, let him get away with this for now.

"Ellia buddie! Were home!"

"Shit." I push Nathaniel off as I sit up to immediately pin my buttons and stand up. Nathaniel luckily still fully dressed sits up and pulls a book that was lying on the floor seconds ago.

The door then swings open, to reveal my g-pa and ma with huge smiles on. "Oh, Nathaniel, I didnt know youd be here, hello."

"Afternoon, how are you?"

"We're alright, uh Elia, come down a second?"

My eyes snaps from Nathaniel to my g-ma. She is looking nervous as she talks to me. "Okay?" I look down at Nathaniel and give him a small smile before I follow my grandparents.

They are both standing by the counter, g-pa leaning on it his eyes fixed at the door that it is the first thing I see when I look at him.

"Uh, hie guys?"

"Hello buddie." "Sweety."

Their soothing names makes it clear that something is up, and they know I will not like it.

"Take a seat."

I immediately sit and put my hand under my chin looking up at them. Jeez, I cant believe I was about to get- who knows before there two mood changers decided to appear. Why are they here by the way? Oh right! Its their home.

Jesus! I just wanna move out.

"Is everything alright?" I question when non of them decides to talk.

"Ye- Um maybe okay, its just that- you tell him!" grandma suddenly snaps glaring my granddad.

"No- we talked about this- you tell him, I-"

"I swear if you keep doing that I will get an emotional breakdown before you even tell me, is everything alright?"

They both stare at each other before they look at me. "We have been willing to tell you for long now, but we we didnt have the right words uh and we know, we should have waited for you friend to leave, but we dont have time, um- you know aunt Kelsea?"

"Oh my God did she die!?" I ask immediately. I was never that close to her, but I know I will cry my eye balls out is she is dead!

"No- Oh no! dont think of that she uh- you know Andy her son?"

Andy! Oh disaster!

"Yeah?" Did he die... I mean it would be better if he was the one to die.

"He is coming to stay here for a few nights until he gets an apartment we know you guys never did really get along"

Oh. Ohh? OHH!!! "Oh no! Wait- what!? Why!?"

"Because he is our grandson and we cannot let him stay anywhere unless its here! grandma snaps. We just wanna know if youre alright with it?"