Chapter 47

It has been long ever since I've updated, but anyways... here is another chapter. Have fun reading guys... remember to vote and comment, let me know what you think. So it was my sister's wedding on Sunday, that is the reason why i have been busy and not updating, but anyways... i will be updating twice a week as usual. I love you guys! 

Elia.

Still seated on the couch, with Nathaniel as emotional as never, I rest my head on his shoulder. I look up at his face as his eyes are still on the TV, red and puffy. He looks drained, physically and emotionally. He looks down at me and passes a small smile which I gladly return. How did we end up here? Not many weeks ago we were hitting round the bush to express our feeling, before that, he hated me so much. I never thought this day will come where we sit on the couch on my birthday not talking, but just enjoying each other's company. Nathaniel looks down at me again, and this time I look away blushing.

"It's your birthday." He whispers. I nod shifting until I feel comfortable on his shoulder. "What's your wish?" he asks. I close my eyes. What do I wish? I wish for many things, many, many things. I was told I am selfish and self-centered a lot of times in my life. That is true, I am me, I sometimes want things for only myself... and I don't think it's a bad thing to be selfish, it's just a natural instinct where you want things for yourself, to put yourself first in everything, before anyone, because, you are going to be with you your whole life. That's why I don't want to tell Nathaniel my wishes, there are all about me. Normally, one would wish for their relationship to last, to be together forever. But, as for me, all my wishes have nothing to do with anyone but myself.

I wish I would be happy, like this... at least for a bit while until I am able to hold myself up. I wish to see my mom... I know it will never happen, but I have a lot a questions I have for her. I wish I could have a small chat with my dad, to ask him how wherever he is going. I wish to finish my school, graduate, go away either with or without Nathaniel away to start all over my life. I am not saying I don't love or care about Nathaniel, I do, he is what I think every second of my life, but I have things I want for me, that's why I will keep them to myself.

"I'll tell you one day... not today." At least I am not lying to him. "What would you wish if santa was to come?" I ask.

"You mean if he was real?" he snickers. "You and I both know he is real Nate!" I laugh sitting up straight.

"Uh, one... I know nothing about that and two... never call me Nate... do you know you were calling me Nate bro in your orgasm!?" My eyes widen as I slap his shoulder hard.

"I never called you that! And don't remind me that" I blush covering my face as visions of this morning come floating in my head. I even think of the time I had to fuck his mouth straddling his face. Holly Fuck! That is embarrassing. I groan. Nathaniel rubs the spot that i have slapped him.

"Hey..." Nathaniel laughs. I look at him past through my parted fingers. "Never remind me of that." I sternly say. He bites his bottom lip and nods.

"Tell me what you would wish for." I remind him of our previous conversation.

"I'd wish you wouldn't be so secretive and open up a little." My eyes snap at his eyes. He has a small smile on his lips. I just look at him and don't say a thing.

"You're doing it again." "That thing where you have an emotionless face." he says. I look down at my lap, before I look back at him and smile. "I got you something for Christmas, stay here."

I run upstairs, forcing my mind not to think of what Nathaniel has just told me. I I know what I got him is pretty cheesy and stupid, but that's what I could afford. I mean, if I was Justin Bieber I would have gotten him maybe a car or some diamond ring, but I just got him what I can. I hope he'll like it.