Chapter 18

I really think i should create a cast, like please help this beautiful smexy beings of yours...

Nathaniel.

Even a blind man can tell Julia is flirting with me. I flirt back, she really is attractive. We talk on our way to the cafeteria.

"So, do you party a lot Nate?" she asks literary putting herself under my armpit. "I do, but lately I have been a bit tied up." It's true the whole thing with my mom and dad has made me worry a lot about my life that I sometimes forget about parties and all.

As usual Xander is not around. I really need to apologize for yesterday. We are all human and we sometimes feel insecure to tell each other what really is on our minds, I need to tell him everything, how my parents divorced, why and all.

"Anyone seen Xander?" I ask.

"I saw him going to the car park earlier, I think he went to his car or something." Jake says. "Okay, I'll check up on him." I don't miss Sage's watery eyes as I leave the table. 

I search around the car park but I don't see him. My eyes end up on the familiar car. I smile to myself as all that happened yesterday floods in my mind. I walk towards Elia's car. As I am approaching his door opens and the boy himself walks out.

He nervously walks to me rubbing his palms on his jeans. I smile at him feeling my face turning red.

"This explains why I never see you during lunch, you eat in your car? I smirk. "Well yeah, surprised?" he walks closer to me before he yanks my hand making me turn back at the building. Suddenly I don't want to go back, I want to sit with him. I can't believe someone like him can just sit alone during lunch.

"Hey! I want to come sit with you in your car"

"Nathaniel Sandas!" he nervously screams with his voice so horsey.
I look at him, trying to make a dramatic scene as I look at him from top to bottom, but my eyes stop on their way up as I see his member staining on his tight jeans. Was he...? I decide to torture him for it.

"Where you jerking off in your car!?"

He groans looking behind me before he looks up at me again. "I was not!" he blushes not convincing me at all. "I was just..."

"Watching porn" I smirk dancing my eyebrows, his face gets even redder.

"Not that too... I was..." "...I was thinking... just thinking, but unfortunately you came before I could do anything." Thinking? I get so interested in knowing what he was thinking. I look at his face, his lip and my eyes wonder down I see a bruise on his neck, did Garr- I look closely to see some teeth on them. A hickey! A fucking hickey! Elia Clinton has a fucking hickey on his neck. My heart stings as I look at his neck. It is when I closely look I see others which seem to be facing. Does he? Does he has a boyfriend? "Let's go sit" The boy says. My eyes keep themselves there as I study the 'fresh' looking hickey.

I pull my hand of his' still astonished by my new discovery. "I... I..." I think of something to say "I just wanted to tell you that we have a History test in a few days and... I... I need your help." I try to keep my eyes on his eyes but I fail as they fall to his lips... Swollen lips! Swollen red lips! I almost gasp as I notice how red they are, did he...? I look back at his car. He is offering me to come in meaning there is no one in it huh? of course, he got this maybe last night.

The thought of Elia under anybody's hands makes me shiver. Elia has a boyfriend!

"Sure I can come over to your..."

"I was thinking we do it here after school, we can use a free basement." I quickly say. His face looks confused but quickly smiles "Is that okay?"

"Yeah... yeah sure" he answers.