Chapter 34

Have fun reading. Oh about the pic above, i thought the man is really hot...

NOT EDITED.

Nathaniel.

See, growing up, my mom and dad would have their 'meetings' in their bedroom, pretend I was never there. There would fight over money, sometimes me, and several things I never got to understand until now. But the last year of their marriage all they fought of was 'sex'. They never bothered to keep their conversation low, it was as if they wanted me to hear every piece of it. I think they wanted me to expect the last of their marriage, they wanted me to know what was yet to come. And I was never stupid, hence I knew it was sooner or late there were going to divorce.

But one night was clear and still is clear, my mom was leaning on the kitchen door in her morning gown. Dad was oblivious with his eyes on his tablet, I guess working on somethings. As for me, I was sitting on the counter slowly drinking my salt and sugar solution, since I was vomiting so bad for some reasons. I know I was the first one to see it all coming, the look on my mom's face was scary, she just dropped the question to my dad.

"When are you going to tell your son!?"

I then knew it all, something really bad was going to happen. My dad on the other hand wasn't ready to tell me, he was... so scared like a little girl, but he somehow found the courage to say it all he just let it slip out of his mouth after several attempts.

He told me he was divorcing my mom and he told me it was because he is 'gay'. That was the last time I loved him, the last time I considered him my dad.

But looking at it now, my dad and I are no difference, we are the same. We do the same things. We are same... literally. He was gay all those years but wanted the society to have no clue. He was married for over nineteen years to someone he was not attracted to. I was cornered in my own feelings. There is no any explanation for the state I am in now.

I am gay.

Or bisexual.

And I am really into Elia.

That explains the aching boner I have right now... just because of Elia.

I know what he did wasn't genuine act of affection, it was more than that. He was trying to show me something. His hand on my leg, my thigh... is... something I know needs to be dealt with. Although I am now home, four hours later, I can't stop thinking about it... about him, and that! That is not a good thing to think of if you're home with your dad and his boyfriend in the same room.

Seems as if Leo loves having ice cream and biscuits before super, and it seems as if I really need to take care of myself...

"I'm done." I say regardless having only one biscuit. I don't wait for any one of them to question me before I run up the stairs. I swear I hear Leo question if his biscuits are bad or something. O Leo, it's something.

I hop into the cold shower, hoping to cool my boner. And this isn't really easy since I am having a cold shower on a cold night. I shiver as the cold water meets my skin, feeling like ice on my back.
I heave a sigh as my body gets used to the cold water and I face up running my fingers in my hair. I stand there for a while before it happens again.

Elia

His hand on my thigh...

I immediately close the tap not wanting to be in here for very long. I open the glass door and make my way back to my room grabbing a towel to wipe myself on the way. I open the drawer I keep my briefs in and take a plain black. I start to hum a tune I've heard at an Italian party a few nights ago, trying to destruct myself. As I put it on the song looses it's purpose as my eyes land on my swollen self inside my briefs. Just staring at it, it twitches and I wince at how uncomfortable I am starting to feel right now.