Chapter 39

Here is another chapter... Please remember to vote and comment that will mean a lot to me. And that picture above... i just found it cool. i know it is the wrong picture at the wrong place... but who cares?

Not Edited.

Elia.

I slam my door shut and walk towards the main entrance. Some people are already around, people in twos, some groups, the geeks and nerds sitting on the benches reading, just a typical school day. The only different thing here, is what people are wearing. Red, green and white everywhere. I scrunch my face fixing this Christmas sweater I got from Xander on Saturday. It's not bad, but rather too stupid for my liking. It is green with a reindeer as the top design and printed beneath, 'HAPPY HOLIDAYS'. Okay, maybe I got that wrong it is stupid and bad at the same time.

Once I get into the halls, I push people out of my way walking to my locker. The halls are already decorated and there are posters on the walls indicating a party on the Christmas eve. I take the books I would like to use today including Nathaniel's assignments along with mine. I also take some notes I printed for Xander when he was away.

This is the last week before Christmas break, resulting in teens to express their weird wild feelings in the halls. For example, at the corner of my eye, Jake is flirting with two girls at the same time before he plants kisses on both of their lips... ew! No... too much! That's evidence that threesome starts at school.

I am very early to walk to class. I turn to walk in the empty halls, excited for some reasons. As I walk to English class I ear someone call me from behind me.

"Elia." I turn to see Julia literally running to me. I roll my eyes fixing the books in my arms. Her heels clatter in the halls. Wen she gets to me she looks at me top to bottom.

"Want anything?" I sternly ask glaring up at her.

"You know... you can really be an elf with your height, weight and..."

"Whatever... what do you want I am going to be late for class." She sighs and dramatically places her hand on her chest.

"I want us to be friends." She twirls her hair. "Is it too much to ask for?"

For the second time, I roll my eyes and look up at her crossing my arms. I am stupid enough to realize that he is doing this in order to her lunatic plans come to life. "One. Go straight to your point, two, I'll let the offer pass."

Julia seems surprised by my response. She glares at me, not bothering to keep her princess puppy look on me. "Okay, so I guess... I'll let the whole school know that Elia Clinton turned Nathaniel Sandas into a fag, that they suck faces and exchange to stick it in their butts... cool, I will do that." She turns and is about to walk away but I grab her by the arm and pull her back.

She gives me a victory face looking down at my hand on her arm. "You won't do that!" although I try to seem confident, my voice breaks and comes out low. She smiles...

"Try me." "I will make sure he will lose his scholarships, become an outcast like you, and do you know they will kick him from the football team... what else... let me see... oh... he will be hurt and depressed and he will hate you. I will make sure he will think you are the one who told the whole school. Never ever try me Elia! I will break your foolish heart and drive you to suicide." For a moment I think I am dreaming, but her artificial long nails point directly in my eye looking down at me. My heart starts to beat fast to the point I assume it will break any moment.